AF due March 22nd. Wait with me please!

SassyV

Reaction score
AF due March 22nd. Took a test the 16th BFN! Dying to test again but have decided to wait for my missed AF! 5 days seems like a lifetime!

Hey best of luck.
I'm 9 dpo today.
Bfn
Waiting sucks xx

Good luck! I'm due tomorrow for AF and have done 3 tests and so confused, keep getting partial lines, noting straight forward yet.

I just caved and did another test.
Diluted pee but shadow of a line at an angle.
Hoping it turns into proper line

Hope urs does too hon.
Sometimes early days tests can be a bit less clear.
Fingers crossed for u xx

That's always promising! Hope it is the start of your bfp!

Ahhhhh! Almost tested this morning but didn't! I'm good about only testing first thing in the morning so once I've peed I can hold out until the next morning! 3 more mornings! unless.... AF!! How is everyone?? This is so hard! Is it weird that I don't feel any symptoms? I didn't even buy backup tampons this month...!

I wish I had your willpower! I can't help myself. I always end up testing and then kick myself for it.

Not weird about no symptoms, some women don't get any until 6 weeks or more. I had a few symptoms this morning but they're all gone now. AF is tomorrow, and I normally cramp alot and I was cramping since about 7 dpo and had small ones this morning but nothing else now. Slighlty nauseas when I started my coffee, and its not agreeing with me right now. Still holding out to buy a digi until I miss af lol

I used to be good about not testing later in the day too.
I feel preggers and iys making me very impatient ��
No symptoms is more normal at this stage though.
My bff is 12 weeks preggers.
Scans show alls well
But only symptom she still has had is some tiredness.
So very normal for some people.
No one is out unless witchy shows up ��
Best of luck ladies x

Crazy emotional today (sign of AF!) still no appetite. (Also a sign of AF for me)

Hugs hope u get surprised by her staying away xx

Ladies I caved in and tested! BFN! Any hopes its still a possibility to get a BFP??? I'm expected AF within 2 days... Or should I forget about it until next month?? So sad!!!

Also, totally missed the stick when peeing. No line showed up at all! Had to wait and pee in a cup and checked. lol

Bfn this morn.
Bit achy like af might be threatening.
Prob out this month too.
Onwards and upwards!! 😊

Ladies I caved in and tested! BFN! Any hopes its still a possibility to get a BFP??? I'm expected AF within 2 days... Or should I forget about it until next month?? So sad!!!

Also, totally missed the stick when peeing. No line showed up at all! Had to wait and pee in a cup and checked. lol

There is still time left to get bfps
Everyone differs.
I'm half counting myself out more cos of achy than bfn
Xx

Hi ladies! My AF is due today or tomorrow. Not sure how I missed this thread. I've had sore boobs since last week but that's normal before AF comes. Only other symptom is I had terrible cramps last week around 7 DPO. I took a test 9 DPO and got a faint positive within the time limit. I've been getting evaps and BFN since then. I took one yesterday using CB five days sooner and it was BFN but when I looked at it this morning it had a faint line. If it was a BFP, I would think it'd be darker and more noticeable by now but I've been reading about HCG levels and I guess it could still be too early for me. But why would I be getting the faints?? I don't know what to think. I'm going crazy.

Babydust to everyone!!! We're not out yet!!

Hopefully its a slow starting bean and it all goes ok xxx

I just got a super squinter line on a test!;!
Had a chemical in Jan so hoping lines get darker :)

Omg!!! :happydance::happydance: I hope it gets darker. When are you going to test again? I keep checking to see if I got AF. I forgot to test this morning lol I just peed and was like "Did I really just do that???"

I have some brown spotting today. Looks like AF is starting right on time. :(

No AF yet... 1 more full day for hope! ����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back