AF due March 22nd. Wait with me please!

Hi ladies, hope ok to join, this tww driving me bonkers and im around same stage as u guys :) my af due 24 th but I ovulated 4 days early this cycle according to cb opk so some sites say af may be 4 days early which would have made it due yesterday ..confusing :/
I have done a cb digi a few days ago around 12dpo and done a normal cb today and both bfn .. soooo annoying.. My temp is still up but convinced I'm out as I think im starting with af symptoms
Sassy I was really emotional yesterday too... It's horrible. I broke down with oh and could have cried several times through day .. I feel fine today though, .. Last week I was definately really sickly and bad stomach cramps , nothing like other cycles and just like my last pregnancy but that all seems to have stopped now ??

Hopefully some BFPs soon

Apple x

Apple! Yes the emotional feelings went away for me also! Lol but I was a mess! expecting AF tom really hope somehow I'll get a BFP on Wed but I just don't think I will bc I saw the BFN on Sunday. Just doesn't seem promising. Hope everyone else is in better hopes!

She's due today! Waiting... Expecting her in the evening!

Omg!!! :happydance::happydance: I hope it gets darker. When are you going to test again? I keep checking to see if I got AF. I forgot to test this morning lol I just peed and was like "Did I really just do that???"

Thanks hon.
Line a bit darker thus morn
Still only 11 dpo so very early.
Starting to believe it now though :)
Dust to all xxx

Smu seems to give me better line than fmu
I drink lots on eve so morn pee still a bit dilute :)

Sassy and apple.
I cried a few times last week too.
Had mild cramping.
It went away.
Think it was around implantation
Must hve been some hormones.
I thought I was out when it stopped.
But I wasn't :)
Best of luck

Witch arrived for me today ladies , with a vengeance !! I'm over it now though lol bring on next cycle , we are away in majorca after this weekend so hopefully sun might help ha x !! I'm hoping I might be more relaxed over there. Good luck with BFPs , I'll keep an eye on thread ️:)
Apple x

Silly witch
U might make ur bfp on hols :)
Best of luck xx

Yes that would be funny , I could call it Palma ha x good luck ladies xx

Guys no AF! Is she late or???? should I wait another day???

Sorry what's fmu? (First morning urine?) in that case I already went so I'll wait until tom since on Sunday I tested in the middle of the day and my urine was veryyyyyy diluted. I wonder if she's late... Within the last year I've been late 3xs... Any thoughts?

Without testing it's impossible to know hon
Best of luck xx

Second pee works for me too
U know by looking at it if its too dilute or not
Xx

Tbh I'm just scared to test and get a BPN ... Since I got 2 already. Taking a test is sooooooo emotionally draining guys!!! It ruins my day and I just get soooo down!

OhappyZ thank you!! I'm gonna try tom morning unless...!

Yes I agree, testing is tough. Maybe its good you put it off an extra day, let those hormones sink in if its a bfp. When I poas, even though I'm not TTC yet (but mistakes happen so I test), I basically meditate while it sits. I think "que sera, sera" (whatever will be, will be). It helps alot for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->