AF Due March 23rd. Anyone else?

Jaimeloves2ru

Reaction score
Hey Ladies. I am a mom to 2 amazing daughters, one 9 and one 6. Hubby and I decided it was time for one more baby after all these years. Super excited. Ovulation predictor kit had me at last Monday the 10th for Ovulation. Like alot of your symptoms I have had a constant pulling in my lower abdomen. For about 3 days actually has some cramping and pains. Now I have nipple tenderness. THis is all new to me. Normally the week before AF My boobs get super sore and heavy. I have NONE of that as of yet, but I have this nipple tenderness. Almost like They were twisted or bruised.. I know Crazy right. This is an entirely new symptom for me. I have never had this in my life. Other pregnancys I had super sore Breasts just like before AF. Just strange that I am due in 6 days and No breast soreness.. Anyone else in my boat? Anyone due for AF around me, When should I test? I Don't want to test too early and see a BFN because That would depress me bigtime..

Hello! New symptoms can be a good thing! I'm due for AF any day now. This is my first month actually tracking, but I think AF is due at about Thursday for me. I've had no unusual symptoms besides PMS symptoms. I've taken a couple of HPTs and they were BFN so I'm assuming I'll see AF after all. Typically from what I've read you want to test around 12-14 DPO, but you can get BFP's a little earlier than that. I hope this month is your month!

I'm due then too! I never got a positive OPK, but then again, I didn't with my son either! I'm just going with when I think I O'd and pains I got in lower stomach. So... That puts me right around 12 dpo today. I've been testing since 10 dpo, all BFN. I told myself I would test till Friday, but couldn't hold myself to it!

I am going to wait until atleast Monday to test : ) Don't want to chance any BFN's that could make me down : ( Are you experiencing anything unusual. I have absolutely ZERO pms symptoms that I would usually have at this point. My Breasts always get sore atleast 5-6 days prior to Aunt Flo and I got nada. Just some slight nipple tenderness which I have had quite a few days for now and thats totally unusual for me except for when I younger and would burn them in the tanning booth. Lol.. I have had some pulling in my lower abdomen but again all things I could be reading to much into.

Jamie, I'm trying to wait till Monday, too. I am not sure the exact date cause my cycle was odd last month, but I should start Saturday/Sunday. I'm trying so hard to wait till Monday, so I know that I'm out, out and not left to wonder. Lol I don't want BFN disappointment. No symptoms really either, except a lot of CM. Other than that, nothing. :/

Hi ladies! I'm 12 dpo today and AF is due for me on the 21st. So I'm right around the time you girls are. I too don't want to test before AF because if I see a bfn I don't want to be left wondering whats going on. If AF comes then I'll know that I'm out and just have to try again. I think I'm going to test on Friday if AF doesn't show, or I'll test on Saturday.

I kept saying I wouldn't test, but I should've known my will power sucks! No out of the ordinary symptoms for me, which is making me pretty sure AF will be here Sunday :-( Best of luck ladies!

Mine is due the 24th. I have insane symptoms--you name it--and have felt sea sick all day, but I'm still waiting to test. I'm 38, have never been pg, am on clomid this month, so I'm a little nervous that it's the hormone from that, or that it won't show so early, bc all my numbers have been low enough not to really show on tests, including lh surge from poas. Argh. I'm getting excited, though, every time I get a weird, new symptom, like the other day my gums bled? And one day only I had to pee every 10 min? They come and go. Each day is entirely different since 6dpo.

Hi ladies! I'm 12 dpo today and AF is due for me on the 21st. So I'm right around the time you girls are. I too don't want to test before AF because if I see a bfn I don't want to be left wondering whats going on. If AF comes then I'll know that I'm out and just have to try again. I think I'm going to test on Friday if AF doesn't show, or I'll test on Saturday.

Fellow Bean, do you have any symptoms yet?

I am 2 days out and still no real AF symptoms. My books still are not sore. I thought they felt tingling yesterday at one point. Also has an increase in creamy cm yesterday and over the past week have had about 3 random dizzy spells. Not giving up. Holding out hope. It's been 7 years since my last pregnancy so all my symptoms could be completely different. Will test after Monday. Believing for a BFP!! I want a 2014 due date :)

I'm due the 23rd... been testing since 3 days ago and all BFN :( I felt so hopeful this month because I don't normally get PMS symptoms until the very morning of my AF, literally wake up with cramps, go to the bathroom and "hello period!" But for the past few days have had lower abdominal cramps, back twinges [but then I exercise a lot so I'm ignoring that], lightheaded/headache feeling... I had wet/watery CM but it has literally in the past couple hours turned snotty [sorry for TMI] so I'm not so hopeful now but I hope all you ladies get the BFP soon!!!! :D

I am going to wait until atleast Monday to test : ) Don't want to chance any BFN's that could make me down : ( Are you experiencing anything unusual. I have absolutely ZERO pms symptoms that I would usually have at this point. My Breasts always get sore atleast 5-6 days prior to Aunt Flo and I got nada. Just some slight nipple tenderness which I have had quite a few days for now and thats totally unusual for me except for when I younger and would burn them in the tanning booth. Lol.. I have had some pulling in my lower abdomen but again all things I could be reading to much into.

You are so disciplined! I couldn't stand it and tested today, 4 days early. It was negative and now I'm low. Yesterday I felt dizzy and seasick all day and then had a hypo attack around dinner and felt fluttering in uterus all night. I've had every symptom in the book but sore bbs, and weirdly I'm normally constipated but now not at all.

So I'm confused. Maybe it's just the clomid messing w my body 😞

I'm due the 23rd... been testing since 3 days ago and all BFN :( I felt so hopeful this month because I don't normally get PMS symptoms until the very morning of my AF, literally wake up with cramps, go to the bathroom and "hello period!" But for the past few days have had lower abdominal cramps, back twinges [but then I exercise a lot so I'm ignoring that], lightheaded/headache feeling... I had wet/watery CM but it has literally in the past couple hours turned snotty [sorry for TMI] so I'm not so hopeful now but I hope all you ladies get the BFP soon!!!! :D

I hope it's just too early for you. I'm in the same boat. We've got a few days left eh? Maybe...

So Not so disiplined over here : ( Was in walmart today and the Pregnancy isle and the $1.00 off sticker got the best of me. I bought the First response early result and came home and took it. BFN for me. I Knew I should have waited. Still no real AF symptoms. I will wait until I am a week late if she doesn't come and test then. I keep reading of people who didn't get positives until after they had missed their periods. So There is always hope until I wake up to red. Who knows I could be off on ovulation by a few days which could put me at only 9 or 10 days past ovulation in which case HCG too early to read. I am also feeling low. Ready to go out and buy a bottle of wine for tonight as I have not had any in over a week for the sake of the "baby" Really sad right now. Would have felt better not seeing that one line. s:cry:

I did the same thing Jamieloves2ru! Its so hard to wait. I am actually due for AF today and told myself to just be patient. I got up flushed that precious 1st morning pee down the potty and an hour later I had to go again so I broke down and tested completely diluted pee...BFN...not a shocker. That was my last test so now I am bummed and have to get more tests! Stay strong :)

Kwynia- Seriously I know. I am not due until Sunday or Monday So I am really praying AF just steers clear of me : ) I am so glad I have these threads to know I am not the only crazy one in this boat. I want this baby so Bad!

So Not so disiplined over here : ( Was in walmart today and the Pregnancy isle and the $1.00 off sticker got the best of me. I bought the First response early result and came home and took it. BFN for me. I Knew I should have waited. Still no real AF symptoms. I will wait until I am a week late if she doesn't come and test then. I keep reading of people who didn't get positives until after they had missed their periods. So There is always hope until I wake up to red. Who knows I could be off on ovulation by a few days which could put me at only 9 or 10 days past ovulation in which case HCG too early to read. I am also feeling low. Ready to go out and buy a bottle of wine for tonight as I have not had any in over a week for the sake of the "baby" Really sad right now. Would have felt better not seeing that one line. s:cry:

It's still so early. The box says that 3 days before MISSED AF, which is actually the day after you're due, is only 58% accurate.

Your right it is early but the First response I bought today at walmart said 6 days before you missed period. Crazy huh. Your right. I am not giving up hope yet.. Although I still may grab that Bottle of wine tonight :)

Picked up a couple more tests, if AF stays away I will be poas in the morning.

Picked up a couple more tests, if AF stays away I will be poas in the morning.

Good luck, ladies! I will test again tomorrow, too. Just got my progesterone 21 day results back today and it was 71! So if nothing sticks something else is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->