AF Due March 23rd. Anyone else?

And we love you, too, Jamie! :hugs: Still nothing over here, but I swear I feel her creeping. We will see. I know what you mean, as I'm just as guilty for Web MD obsessive Google research. :/ You have to let us know how it goes!

Red--we definitely are in this together regardless, like Jamie said. :hugs: Yeah, I'm not sure how my LP and cycle are anymore. I had it figure out and now all of a sudden last month I had a 34 day cycle and it seems like it again this month if AF comes. Not a norm, so maybe I'll start charting. I've not done that.

And please do stay, Kwynia! We need to watch your ticker grow! :)

I am in the same boat. I always have a 29 day cycle. Here I am on cd 32, 17 dpo. I finally broke down and tested this morning and :bfn:

My breasts are still sore, peeing every hour, nausea, dizzy spells, constantly hungry, very tired ( took 3 hr nap today).

I am in the same boat. I always have a 29 day cycle. Here I am on cd 32, 17 dpo. I finally broke down and tested this morning and :bfn:

My breasts are still sore, peeing every hour, nausea, dizzy spells, constantly hungry, very tired ( took 3 hr nap today).

Hang in there. Seriously I am reading more and more that its the week late testing that gives accuracy. Its not over until AF is here. And she is not so hang on. I am running to the bathroom myself and have had some of the dizzy spells and also sore boobs now for 3 days. All I keep telling myself is the only accurate test right now other than AF showing is a blood test.

Originally Posted by Wish2BMom
"What's meant for you will not pass you by"

I had to borrow this from another thread and repost here :) Hope today is a good day for everyone!!

I don't have much to update except constipation, but I had it through both my other pregnancies as well, my whole systems slows waaaay down. I will be off to the store for some dried fruit today, apricots are my favorite but I actually don't mind prunes that much.

Hey girls. My antsy pants got the best of me and I took my last FRER this morning. Another BFN. But still no AF. I still am not losing hope because there are so many out there that got a lot of BFN's before they got their BFP. Anything going on with you girls today? Headed to the Dr. For my annual so I will talk to her then. Maybe I should request a blood test. If there is any hcg in my blood that is the sure way to tell. I drink 9 to 10 glasses of water. Maybe my urine is too diluted to use. I went to the bathroom twice this morning before I used the frer. I dunno. Grasping for straws at this point. CD 31 today.

You are definitely still in, I got a straight up, no doubt about it, BFN the day after my missed period. Get a blood draw, if you don't you will be thinking about it constantly, but if you do at least you will know. I think I understand how you feel though, asking a doctor about it makes it so real, that can be hard to do. :hugs:

Thank you. Sitting here at the Dr's. Thank you so much for the glimmer of hope. How many days late were you to see a positive result on a stick test?

18 dpo now and still no sign of AF. Don't have anymore tests, need to go to store. Feeling very nauseas and already want to take a nap. It is only 9:30 am!

Thank you. Sitting here at the Dr's. Thank you so much for the glimmer of hope. How many days late were you to see a positive result on a stick test?

My best estimate I was about 16 DPO, but I also have a really short cycle 24-26 days (it alternates every month) so this was a 24 day month. My missed AF was Thursday, BFN Saturday and my BFP was Sunday...it's so crazy how different it can be for each of us.

Don't worry, Jamie, I did, too. Lol. BFN on this end. Blast. I feel like AF is coming today. I think she will. It's the same tightening, cramps the witch signal sends off. Coupled with my BFN, I am out I think. But! I am okay if I am not. April seems like a good, lucky month too. :D

Kwynia--thank you for your small glimmer of hope. I appreciate that. There is a first for everything. I always tested positve with my other pregnancies t AF time, but there is always hope until she shows! :)

Red--how're you feeling today?

Ttc4--here's to hoping! 18 dpo! I'm right behind you. I'm at 14/16 dpo. My cycle was off last month so I'm off a couple days. But I was supposed to start Monday-today. FX for your BFP.

Well Girls I am bumming. I didn't have any testing at my Dr. Appt but She did my annual pap while I was there. She said maybe I will see a blue cervix, Which we both laughed about because I would have to be 6-8 weeks along to see that and I wouldn't be. But when She was doing the taking the sample they do for the pap smear she said and I quote, " I see traces of blood, so you will probably get your cycle now. BOOOOOOOOOOO... I feel like I am out, Although again, AF is still not here. It ain't over till its over baby. But I have a feeling that I am looking at April too. I guess I better start taking my temps and scrumping like bunnies on the every other day Method, No matter what : )

Argh! Although April is a great month, maybe you'll have a new years baby ;)

Well Girls I am bumming. I didn't have any testing at my Dr. Appt but She did my annual pap while I was there. She said maybe I will see a blue cervix, Which we both laughed about because I would have to be 6-8 weeks along to see that and I wouldn't be. But when She was doing the taking the sample they do for the pap smear she said and I quote, " I see traces of blood, so you will probably get your cycle now. BOOOOOOOOOOO... I feel like I am out, Although again, AF is still not here. It ain't over till its over baby. But I have a feeling that I am looking at April too. I guess I better start taking my temps and scrumping like bunnies on the every other day Method, No matter what : )

Ugh, Jaime, sorry girl. Maybe April is our month. Maybe March still is for you! I've been thinking about you all day. Had a crazy day w no time to check in and the curiosity was killing me!

18 dpo now and still no sign of AF. Don't have anymore tests, need to go to store. Feeling very nauseas and already want to take a nap. It is only 9:30 am!

Exciting!

Don't worry, Jamie, I did, too. Lol. BFN on this end. Blast. I feel like AF is coming today. I think she will. It's the same tightening, cramps the witch signal sends off. Coupled with my BFN, I am out I think. But! I am okay if I am not. April seems like a good, lucky month too. :D

Kwynia--thank you for your small glimmer of hope. I appreciate that. There is a first for everything. I always tested positve with my other pregnancies t AF time, but there is always hope until she shows! :)

Red--how're you feeling today?

Ttc4--here's to hoping! 18 dpo! I'm right behind you. I'm at 14/16 dpo. My cycle was off last month so I'm off a couple days. But I was supposed to start Monday-today. FX for your BFP.

Well, maybe we will all fall preggars in April and can move together into the other forum, lol.

I'm a little more hopeful today. Thanks for asking. I scheduled my HSG and ov ultrasound and IUI, so I am feeling good. My AF will be due when hubby and are traveling in San Fran area, so either he'll have a reason to toast me w Napa wine, or I'll have a reason to drown my sorrows in it! I'm enjoying a beer and sushi now, followed by the hottest I can make the bath ;)

Oh, and one last thing (I know I'm posting like crazy right now): when my mom was trying and had trouble, she said both times when it got warm and sunny outside it suddenly happened, without the help of the meds and such she'd been on until then. So think sunny thoughts, ladies!

And pass on that mojo, Kwynia!

There must be a reason that patience is a virtue :) I think it's because it takes an incredible amount of strength and i think you ladies got that in spades :hugs:

Jamie! Booooooooo! Mine still hasn't started. :/ But I swear it is, and it feels like it. Glad the rest of your appointment went well. April is a splendid month. And I think you, Red and I will be in it together.n <3 How're you doing?

Red--I'm so glad you were able to get those scheduled right away. Sun? I'll be in Florida next week! Yay! I'll be sure to soak up enough for all of us. Haha! Your trip with your DH sound so amazing. Have fun!

KWY--aw! That's so sweet!

Ttc4--anything? :)

Guess my bean wasn't sticky enough, woke up with AF and cramping :( :( quite positive it's over.

Guess my bean wasn't sticky enough, woke up with AF and cramping :( :( quite positive it's over.

Oh No!!!!! I am so sorry. That's even worse than getting constant BFN's. All I know is God always has a bigger plan for all of us. We just have a hard time seeing much more than what we are surrounded by at any given moment.

Green glitter. I waited all day yesterday and this morning and still no AF. Maybe.. Possibly.. Anyone think the traces of blood Dr. Saw during my exam were a result of implantation. I mean I should have had AF by now right? Especially if she saw the traces of blood at 1pm yesterday afternoon. Maybe I am being crazy. I just feel like I still have to hang onto this hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->