AF Due March 23rd. Anyone else?

Having a very odd cycle. Had very light bleeding for 2 days, then spotting. Now getting ewcm very early. Very confused.

Here is the new thread!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2153753-af-due-april-25-anyone-else.html

Ttc4, are you on Clomid? My cycle was odd this month too bc of clomid. It was two medium days, one light and then stopped. I'm usually 2 really heavy and then light for 4. I've also heard that the month after a chemical can be light bc your lining is depleted.

Jaime, I hear ya. I'm trying to keep cool. Just got home from my first iui, and taking it easy. I have a ton of ov cramping. It's wild. As soon as the doc injected me I felt things happening so hopefully that's a good sign. All the scientific parts are there so now just waiting for the miracle to happen. I had my hubby be in the room for it. I figured it was good mojo to have him near when making the babe:)

Here is the new thread!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2153753-af-due-april-25-anyone-else.html

Ttc4, are you on Clomid? My cycle was odd this month too bc of clomid. It was two medium days, one light and then stopped. I'm usually 2 really heavy and then light for 4. I've also heard that the month after a chemical can be light bc your lining is depleted.

Jaime, I hear ya. I'm trying to keep cool. Just got home from my first iui, and taking it easy. I have a ton of ov cramping. It's wild. As soon as the doc injected me I felt things happening so hopefully that's a good sign. All the scientific parts are there so now just waiting for the miracle to happen. I had my hubby be in the room for it. I figured it was good mojo to have him near when making the babe:)

No, I am not on clomid. I had an unusually long cycle last month with :bfn: , but blood test on day bleeding started showed hcg 9. Test 2 days later it was 1. Now it looks like I am gearing up for a short cycle.
:wacko:

Hi Guys. Sorry I have been off the Radar for a while. Just needed to get through this cycle. I obsessed so much I literally made myself insane during the month of March. I took a break from focusing on Concieving and now I am just at peace. I know that when I stop stressing is when it will happen. I am going into April with a new outlook. Just scrump like bunnies. I did get a Basal therm. though and I am going to start tracking my temps starting tomorrow. My next fertile window should be in about a week. I figure a 10 thermometer is so much cheaper than ovulation predictor kits. Hope you all doing well.. Did we get a new thread started for April yet ladies?

Jaime, you might want to speak to your ob about the basal therm. I've read that they are meant to be used in conjunction w other testers to confirm ov and bfp, bc they are fairly inaccurate. For ex, by the time your temp rises you've already ov'd, which is too late. Thus, if you pos to get the surge and then 12 hrs later your temp rises, you know how long you have between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->