AF due March 27th after paragard

KJache1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I had my paragard removed January 18th after having it for 2.5 years. First month of trying af was late and then got it on February 27th which I'm sure is due to stress. I have always been very regular with my cycles. Well we are back to trying this month. I am almost positive I ovulated on March 11th with ewcm. We BD almost every day last week. I have had slight cramps ever since then. My boobs are feeling a little heavier and I have had this feeling of being sick to my stomach the last few days. My cm after ovulation has been white and creamy and watery. To the point of wearing a liner. Yesterday it did have a slight yellow tinge to it but no infection. On the 15th I woke up with a stuffy nose and it goes from stuffy to runny through out the day and has still not gone away. I have no other symptoms of having a cold. I have had a slight headache everyday and my upper legs, back, and hips are just achey. I am peeing more frequently and do have white lotiony cm. We Want to get pregnant soon but I have no clue if these are good signs or not. How long has it taken others to get pregnant after paragard? Any advice or help would be awesome!

I don't have the answers your looking for but, I am in the same boat. I took the paragaurd out the 7th of this month and, my af is due the 27th. Already going insane waiting!!!

This is literally killing me!!! I have been having headaches off and on since last week. Then on Sunday I slept in which I never do and just felt exhausted all day. I also have been feeling super wet since Sunday. Sorry if this is tmi but my cm is like snot out of my nose. Clear and milky white in color. I still have some light cramps that come and go. I just feel different. I have heard it can be an early sign of pregnancy or af is on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->