AF due Nov 14th. What could this be?

LavenderLove

Expecting
Reaction score
So I'll give a quick time chart here first.

October 13: CD 1
October 27 & 28: DTD
October 31: Bright red spotting
Nov 1: Bright red spotting
Nov 3 - Present: Period-like cramps, O-like cramps. Almost constant
Nov 5 & 6: Hungry, VERY lightheaded as if I haven't eaten even when I've just eaten

I have no idea how many DPO I am since I wasn't tracking this month, but if this is the same as my daughter I should know something around the 10th as AF is due the 14th. I got cramps and was hungry with her, but I wasn't crazy lightheaded like this.

Could this be PMS or something more?

The spotting could be early implantation, our bodies are def complicated! Good luck & keep us posted!

I'm almost exactly the same as you! AF due 15th, last DTD on the 28th. Been having cramping every day too. And you said you should know something around the 10th, and I was thinking 11th! I am testing on Wednesday though (9th) with a frer. I think I'm probably out though, because we DTD quite far in advance of predicted O anyway, AND I've had symptoms leading me to believe I O'd late and therefore wouldn't have caught it.
Good luck to you <3

Well I was impatient and tested early and it was a squinter. I'll test again tomorrow for sure. I'm thinking I might have O'd crazy early this cycle.

Here's the pics:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2416817-squinter-maybe-bfp.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->