AF due October 5th, looking for TTW and testing buddies!!!

k8ywalsh

Reaction score
AF is due October 5th, but hopefully she will not make an appearance. I am going to go crazy waiting, so I need some buddies to join me! Let's stick together :)

Baby dust to everyone!

Count me in! AF due 3rd/4th Oct. I feel really positive about this month so hope I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing.

Come on :bfp:!

Hello, I'd love to join you.

AF due around 3rd/4/5th Oct.

Good luck ladies, sending heaps of baby dust to you :)

Woohoo!! So excited for our little party!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

My husband and I are trying to conceive our first! So every month I have been thinking I have had pregnancy symptoms, and then it ends up that they were not. I think I am too sensitive to every little change in my body and then interpret it as being pregnant.

I have to try not to get my hopes up too much!

Does anyone else do this as well?

Yes, every month I feel something. I'm not imagining the symptoms, they are there, but I think I just take something innocent and assume it's a sign of pregnancy. I'm far too in tune during the tww too.

Will try to be more relaxed this time, eeek!

Can I join? AF is due around the 6th. Got a positive opk several days after I O so I'm hoping that's a good sign:)

My husband and I are trying to conceive our first! So every month I have been thinking I have had pregnancy symptoms, and then it ends up that they were not. I think I am too sensitive to every little change in my body and then interpret it as being pregnant.

I'm so guilty for doing this, especially at random things, like if I have a head cold or tingling in my arm I will google to see if it's a pregnancy symptom :dohh: I'm such an idiot.

According to calendars I'm supposed to Ovulate today... No EWCM just wet/watery so don't know if that's it our if I will ovulate later this week, it's all so confusing! This is cycle #4 but the first cycle I'm trying to check CM, previously we have just DTD every other day over a week and a half period.

AF due 4th. First cycle of TTC. Not too hopeful as haven't had chance to keep track of my cycle other than using a phone app for rough ovulation time. Roll on October!!!

I'm so guilty for doing this, especially at random things, like if I have a head cold or tingling in my arm I will google to see if it's a pregnancy symptom :dohh: I'm such an idiot.

According to calendars I'm supposed to Ovulate today... No EWCM just wet/watery so don't know if that's it our if I will ovulate later this week, it's all so confusing! This is cycle #4 but the first cycle I'm trying to check CM, previously we have just DTD every other day over a week and a half period.

Ha! Yes, I think most of us definitely do the googling symptoms thing! :blush:

I have read that DTD every other day works for most people. And then maybe a few days in a row around what you think is ovulation.

I'll be due for AF on the 12th of October. Good luck to everyone :flower:

Lovely to have a group of ladies all around the same point in the cycle :)

I am the same way! I google EVERYTHING hoping it is a pregnancy symptom, and I won't stop looking until I find some obscure sight that suggests that it might be a rare symptom.. haha.

I am supposed to ovulate today too, and I am having a pain in my abdomen, so I am hoping it is ovulation pain. I think I have EWCM, but I am still new at trying to track it. TMI.... I have also tried to track my cervix... but I can't seem to do that at all! It always feels the same, and I can't even find an opening...lol, so I gave up on that.

We have tried to do the BD everyday since my "fertile period" started, and we have only missed one day. It is so hard because we are both so busy all the time, but I am hoping it works!

Can I join? AF is due October 3rd. This is our first month trying for bub number 2. Not too hopeful though as we've only DTD twice as we've been ill. Also, we decided to DTD every three days rather than track ovulation. Not sure whether we should move it to every other day though. There never seems to be enough time!

Can I join? AF is due October 3rd. This is our first month trying for bub number 2. Not too hopeful though as we've only DTD twice as we've been ill. Also, we decided to DTD every three days rather than track ovulation. Not sure whether we should move it to every other day though. There never seems to be enough time!

I know! Life is so busy!! I hope it works for you! If not, at least then you know you need to try every other day :) For us we have been trying every other day and that doesn't see to be working, so now we are trying everyday.. but it is so hard. My hubby even told me that I turned the BD into a chore!

I am also due 10/3 :flower: I am going to wait to test until if/when AF is late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->