AF due October 5th, looking for TTW and testing buddies!!!

I'd love to join!! 5DPO now, AF due Oct. 9. I'll test around the 6th hopefully, if DF isn't out of town at that time. He wants to be here, which is understandable since it's gonna be baby #1 for both of us. :D fx for all you lovelies!!!!

Not necessarily. It can be a long process. I hope it's positive tomorrow! :hugs:

had enough squinters that I called the doctor about a blood test. Waiting for a call back now. Hate my body sometimes. With my first I was 6 weeks along and got a squinter. Same with my 2nd and 3rd

momof5wants1, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sometimes I have just wished for a squinter... sometimes I would push down on the display screen in hopes that something will show up! haha! So bad!

I am not so sure this will be my time this month, been under a lot of stress. Actually, right now as I am typing this I am about to start an exam in cognitive psychology.. lol! ahh!

Yesterday I woke up with tender breasts, which got me hoping.
I believe I'm 7DPO, but I could be more...Not exactly sure when I ovulated.

Today my breasts were still sore, and when I came home from work I noticed a light spot on my undies. (tmi). Whipped and got light brown/pink blood.....

Not sure if it is IB (Crossing my fingers like crazy) or the witch is early. Like 5-6days early.

I'll keep you ladies posted. Hopefully its not the witch showing up early. So far since stopping BC she has been on time like clock work.

Looks like Im out! Light brown spotting, no idea why my cycle is only 24 days this month but I would rather that than dragging it out like last month. And now my period will be over by the time my birthday rolls around :)

Got the blood draw done this afternoon and should get the results tomorrow. Either way, I need answers

Hi girls. Af due on the 8th but I count myself out all the time bc its been so long

I ordered more FRER tests and it's probably a good thing that they haven't arrived yet....

CM has increased and is now watery, womb achey and boobs sore but they're typical pre AF symptoms.

Hi ladies! AF due October 7th here. Mind if I join in?

Sorry macydarling *hugs*

Sounds promising kj87!

Hi I would like to join. AF due on the 5/6 for me. I'm hoping this is my month. I O'd on CD24 and we BD'd on CD24, 22, and 20. Let's see.

Hi I would like to join. AF due on the 5/6 for me. I'm hoping this is my month. I O'd on CD24 and we BD'd on CD24, 22, and 20. Let's see.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

af due 10/05 for me also! I'm 8dpo today and getting BFN's...totally normal I know but it still sucks.

Depending on when the witch makes her appearance, I should ovulate right around the time I get married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->