AF due October 5th, looking for TTW and testing buddies!!!

How are we all doing?

AF is due today...But I'm having lots of creamy/watery CM, I usually spot a few days before AF but haven't.

Stay away witch!

Hi all, can I join to? My AF is due 9 October. I have no idea when I O'd but we tried so so hard this month for a baby, I'm praying every second of the day that I am pregnant. I had sensitive nipples for the last 4 days but now that seems to have gone away :( I have loads of CM though so not sure what that means, I've also had the odd vivid dream, but that's about it.

I caved and tested early.... I got a super faint BFP on an 88 cent Walmart test! I hope for a BFP for you all!!

Congrats. I'm just waiting for the witch to make her appearance. Should be fertile when we get married, so we'll see

Congrats waiting4baby!

Lillyfleur, your symptoms sound promising!

Momof5wants1, being fertile on your wedding is kind of really exciting! And congratulations!!

As for me, my breats still hurt, but no CM, and I am bloated the way I usually am before AF. No other symptoms. I did have a vivid dream. But my headaches can be attributed to the amount of homework and exams I have been going through lately at University.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed, but I don't feel hopeful at all. AF due in 2 days.

I just started getting some watery/creamy cm. TMI, it is not a lot, but enough to feel slippery when I wipe and a little in my underwear. I can't remember if this is normal right before AF or not! HAHA! Before I might not have been observant!

What do you guys think? Should I be a little hopeful? lol

Congrats waiting4baby

I'm 10dpo today. Only 2 days left til expected AF. I took a cheapie this afternoon and it was negative. I don't know why I did it... Boo.
I slept tons last night and randomly in the middle of the day my temp was 99.1 so that to me means I'm pregnant :p
We'll see. I so want to be!
Baby dust to the girls who are still waiting.

Congrats waiting4baby

I'm 10dpo today. Only 2 days left til expected AF. I took a cheapie this afternoon and it was negative. I don't know why I did it... Boo.
I slept tons last night and randomly in the middle of the day my temp was 99.1 so that to me means I'm pregnant :p
We'll see. I so want to be!
Baby dust to the girls who are still waiting.

2 days left for me too! The only symptom I have is really sore boobs. I hope we both get our BFP's this month!! I so want to be too!!

I am trying so hard to not go out and buy a test. They are so expensive!! There are no cheap ones in the stores, unless I take the time to order them online.

I just started getting some watery/creamy cm. TMI, it is not a lot, but enough to feel slippery when I wipe and a little in my underwear. I can't remember if this is normal right before AF or not! HAHA! Before I might not have been observant!

What do you guys think? Should I be a little hopeful? lol

I've got that going on too and I'm just waiting for :witch: to arrive

@k8ywalsh-
Do you have dollar stores or wal mart where you are? You can find cheapies there.

Tested this morning BFN :cry:

AF is 1 day late, usually it's bang on time! This is so frustrsting

AF due tmrw. I took a FRER test today and it was a BFN. Boooooo

Thanks TwoTiels! I will try that!

I took a test last night and BFN. Ugh... have to wait to see if AF shows up tomorrow.

Hiya, no af, 2 days late, always bang on time, no more hpt used last one yesterday morning i thought it was a very faint BFP but not sure, did an opk just to help my poas addiction and it came up almost as dark as the control line, that was fun, I ordered a CB digital and will test next week. Trying to refrain myself from celebrating too early. Will keep you posted.God is great:dust::dust::dust::dust:

AF due today, but came early...urg! Frustrating, throws of my O days I thought I had figured out, lol. I guess I'll bed every other day all month. Lol!!

Hoping third time is the charm! Good luck ladies! I'll lee you posted for next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->