AF due on 31st... feeling so tired pms vs pregnant?

belleanna

Reaction score
I am feeling so tired i am usually awake at 7am this morning woke up at 9am and still feel so tired was in bed by 9pm. Getting strange burning pulling pains on my right side of my stomach. Feeling really hot, i feel like i have a hangover dizzy and a bit nauseous. My boobs arent sore they are heavier than normal. Its so hard to differentiate between pms and being pregnant i guess its just a waiting game. Whats everyone else symptoms.

That's the annoying thing about the tww, most early pg symptoms are pms symptoms too. Longest two weeks ever :haha:

i also have acne on the side of my face dont usually have spots?

Hey the cramps for me started a week earlier than my normal pms ones. The only symptom that's standing to me is the burning sensation in my armpits. I never get this and I had regular cycles. I haven't been on any birth control since summer and this is first month ttc. Both my other 2 kids I fell pregnant second cycle ofor birth control so I'm praying I've been lucky third time with this. I have very veiny boobs aswell and very swollen but stinging in the sides of my chest. Yesterday I had cramps and not great in myself but today I feel a bit better as in my mood. My skin has broken out a little bit. I have no appetite to be honest but I have a bit of bloat. Had to take pain killer's last night due to my chest being so bad. Having hot flushes aswell and discharge.xx

I feel so tired like never before. I have cramps and leg pain but i usually get this before my period is due. Just have to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->