AF due on March 24...who wants to wait with me?

edbarnett2016

Reaction score
Well, I'm officially in the TWW. According to Ovia app I'm due on the 24th for my period IF I'm even regular. (I just got off the Merina IUD in January). I'm debating on if I want to test next Monday or hold off until the 24th.

Well, I'm officially in the TWW. According to Ovia app I'm due on the 24th for my period IF I'm even regular. (I just got off the Merina IUD in January). I'm debating on if I want to test next Monday or hold off until the 24th.

I should add I have NO idea how many dpo I am. That's going to bother me. ;)

I also have the Ovia app and it says 24th for me too. I don't know which of the green highlighted days is O day?! Xx

I also have the Ovia app and it says 24th for me too. I don't know which of the green highlighted days is O day?! Xx

From what I'm figuring out on this app it wont tell you an O day. You have to take the OPK yourself and then enter the data when you get your LH surge. I THINK?! I don't know.. lol

I'll wait with you, but I'm not even in the game this month.

I'll wait with everyone, too! I'm only 1dpo and planning on testing March 28th.

I wanna wait with you too :happydance: af due wed 23rd and will be waiting till then to test. Good luck, any signs? I have had weird stomach muscle pain (see earlier post) not sure if related? sore boobs started today and feeling a bit queezy if not eating - if I am not pregnant this wait isn't helping my waist line!!

Hi ladies! I'm new to the boards and ttc. According to my Glow app, I'm due to start on 3/26. Mind if I hangout with you lovelies?

I'm due for af on the 26th. I had paragard removed January 18th and we are actively trying. Anyone else here having any crazy symptoms? I got a random runny nose that has lasted two days but nothing else of feeling sick. I have been getting a little nauseous first thing in the morning and have had cramps that come and go. Waiting is the worst!!!!

I've had sore boobs today so that's new! I haven't experienced PMS symptoms in years because of IUD so this will be tough. I don't know if I can wait until my AF projected date. Honestly planning to test this weekend..... I'm horrible

AF due 24/3 here too - wwy

I have gone all veiny today - usually a good sign for me!

Can I wait with you all too? af is due on the 26th for me. This is our first month trying for baby number 2 and I have already had enough of waiting lol. I got a heap of cheap ebay tests so will probably start testing in a few days even though it is way too early :blush:
I'm around 5dpo today and no major symptoms. slight funny feeling in my stomach and hungry

I'm 5 dpo today too.
Itching to test already.
Had been trying to male myself hold out untill 10 -11 dpi
But don't think ill make it that far
I'll be lucky to make it to 8-9 ��

what happens when you POAS on 6DPO?

Its so negative even the control fails to turn up :haha::blush:

I WILL leave it till at least 8PO i swear!

I'm trying my best to hold out some more too.
Darn waiting !!! ��

Waiting is the worst! I went slightly insane last month and tested every day from 6dpo through 21dpo (AF came crazy late, but I think cycles were still regulating after MC). It was horribly disappointing because I psyched myself up each time that maybe today was the day, but it never was.

This month I'm trying my best to relax and not test until at least 14dpo. Whatever happens, happens. I can't deal with the sense of disappointment again :)!

Chitown I dud the same in Jan.
Was three days late, but did get a shadow of a line.
Had been testing since 6 dpo, so days of bfn.
Only to get af after.
I swore I wouldn't test way too early ever again.
It worked for one cycle.
Now this cycle in antsy again
Doh

Ahhh, Liles, I'm sorry - shadows are so deceiving! That must have been an emotional time for you.

I definitely understand the feeling of being antsy. I'm only 2dpo and constantly thinking about it :). I saw you mentioned you'd ideally want to wait until 10-11dpo - you only have a few more days - I know you can do it!!! Although I can definitely understand early testing around 8-9dpo hehe.

I'm going to try to stay super busy at work and actually start working out more to keep myself distracted. Hopefully that way I can make it all the way to 14dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->