AF due on Sunday the 20th....who else is with me?!

:hugs: It does feel neverending doesn't it? I'm not even sure how long we've been ttc at this point. Not quite a year but it seems like ages.

Maybe TMI-
Does anyone ever check their cervix? I know it can vary throughout the day but I still checked mine twice this week and both times it was way high and nearly unreachable. I could barely reach it today. Seems like mine is usually mid to low and closed a few days before AF comes but I might be remember wrong.

I've only checked mine once this cycle, about 4 days ago and it also seemed very high and out of the way....haven't checked it since, because I hear it can be in many different places, i.e., low, high, dry, wet, open, closed all throughout your cycle, so it doesn't seem to be very promising... :(

My AF is also due Sunday..I feel so hopeless though! NO symptoms at all! Nothing out of the ordinary. The fact that I am 34 and we only got one BD in 3 days before O I feel there is just no way! :(

Hey, it only takes once! :)

Any updates for anyone? I tested today and still getting bfns. Looking like I'm out since I'd usually have a bfp by now if I were pregnant. FX'd someone got a bfp here!

Hey, it only takes once! :)

Any updates for anyone? I tested today and still getting bfns. Looking like I'm out since I'd usually have a bfp by now if I were pregnant. FX'd someone got a bfp here!

I got my BFN this morning at 12 DPO with fmu...I'm out...I would also have a BFP now if I was pregnant, so I'm focusing on trying for a Christmas present :)

Sorry about the bfn. :( FX'd you get that positive in December! :)

I know I can't be alone in this waiting game! Who else is due this coming Sunday? Anyone started testing? Any bfps yet?

Hey hun, am also due tomorrow sunday 20th. I am 13dpo and tested yetrday afternoon twice getting two faint psoitives. tested again this morning and its a bit stronger a positive than it was yesterday. Hope everything stays that way. I am not feeling very confident because of the lack of noticeable symptoms....

Attachments

• line.jpg
    line.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 6
hi ladies, im also due af this sunday the 20th! although i really feel im out already!!

had zero symptoms all month!!

yesterday 9dpo had awful af cramps all day! although they have gone today, im also very bloated, 4Lbs in one day!! so i really think af is about to arrive :(

tested this morning with an ic and bfn! will just keep testing until af arrives. after 11 months ttc im spot on with my dates so im 100% certain af is due on sunday.

good luck to you all!! xx

tested tthrice now over two days and its a faint positive, i have attached an image in one fo the posts above. I am 13dpo and i am only beginning to get that mild dull pressure in the abdomen. I am also very veiny. apartf rom that, nothing else.

Congratulation lubuto!! That's definately a BFP!!! :) can I ask if you done anything differently this month? An when did u bd if it's not to personal!

Well ladies, for me I'm 12dpo af due tomorrow and got a BFN on an ic and asda test this morning so looks like it's onto December for me too :( going to try take a more relaxed approach this month and not bd as much around ov as I think that could be affecting us!

My plan this month is:
start taking epo until ov.
Use a small amount of preseed.
Bd every 2nd night when my cbfm goes high then when I get my peak bd that night, miss the second peak and then bd the morning after that so more like 36hours between bds over ov instead of 24! Also continue bding 2-3 times after I think I've ovd just to be sure incase i ovd late!!

I may also buy some clearblue opks to use in the afternoonbjust incase I get my lh late in the day and my cbfm doesn't pick it up till the next day.

Oh wait didn't I say I was taking a more relaxed approach lol!! X

Congratulation lubuto!! That's definately a BFP!!! :) can I ask if you done anything differently this month? An when did u bd if it's not to personal!

Well ladies, for me I'm 12dpo af due tomorrow and got a BFN on an ic and asda test this morning so looks like it's onto December for me too :( going to try take a more relaxed approach this month and not bd as much around ov as I think that could be affecting us!

My plan this month is:
start taking epo until ov.
Use a small amount of preseed.
Bd every 2nd night when my cbfm goes high then when I get my peak bd that night, miss the second peak and then bd the morning after that so more like 36hours between bds over ov instead of 24! Also continue bding 2-3 times after I think I've ovd just to be sure incase i ovd late!!

I may also buy some clearblue opks to use in the afternoonbjust incase I get my lh late in the day and my cbfm doesn't pick it up till the next day.

Oh wait didn't I say I was taking a more relaxed approach lol!! X

Hi Darling, sorry i have been away from the net a long time all day running around. I used Clomid, then Robitussin, then took lots of water, baby danced on day CD10, CD12 AND CD 14. And the usual advise of using a pillow under the hips after BD ec lol. f'xed for you Hun.

Hi everyone can i join.

I cam off my pill in oct so this is my first month trying if i go from when my periods came wen i was on the pill i should be due on 2mz 2,but ive got a funny feeling im going to be one of these ones tht take a very long time to ge ther cycles regular. I have been doing OPKs most of the month and still haven't had one!! pos :( so i havent got a clue tbh but me and OH do have sex very regular if nt everyday its every other.

I rly dont feel pregnant at all and i no if i do a test it will probs be a BFN but i have been getting like a rly dull ache i wouldnt say pain or say it was uncomftable it was just anoying on my left side, also woke up this morning thinkin i was getting a big fat cold sore on my chin, i ignored it as i do suffer from them anyway well off to work i went and completely forgot bwt my chin. I got in my car at half 12 and got a glimpse of myself in the mirror and omg it was hiddious i had what must of been about 20 little spots on my chin and a cple around the top of my lip i still have them nw but ther nt so red so god knows what they are, i have never sufferd with spot i obv get the odd one wen it comes to af but nothing like this today xxx

hey all,
i was due af on thursday i usually have a af before and i have never been later :shrug: still no sign of af. took a test 2 days before my af was due n got bfn but il be testing tomoz as i feel different. good luck :hugs:

Hi ladies, how u all doing?
I'm due af yesterday/today and still not appeared yet! Not testing tho as did yesterday and it was bfn so waiting a few more days and will test if it doesn't arrive!! Really praying it doesn't come!!

X

hiya i tested today and was BFN but ive cum on but nt properly jus like spoting but it brownish so ive stiil got me FXD but i dout it very much tht i am xxx

hiya i tested today and was BFN but ive cum on but nt properly jus like spoting but it brownish so ive stiil got me FXD but i dout it very much tht i am xxx

Good luck to you, Hugs and baby dust your way. Keep us informed

im rly nt getting my hopes up i no the witch will b here properly soon, have u done anymre tests nt tht u need too lol , its so guttin i jus wanna spend the rest of the day in bed but gotta go OH mum n dads fr sunday tea erchhh n i dnt like sunday dinner xxx

im rly nt getting my hopes up i no the witch will b here properly soon, have u done anymre tests nt tht u need too lol , its so guttin i jus wanna spend the rest of the day in bed but gotta go OH mum n dads fr sunday tea erchhh n i dnt like sunday dinner xxx

I did two different tests this morning and they came back positives within the time limit and a stronger positive, even a kid can see the lines. I just hope the bean sticks. You are not out until the ugly witch shows her face.... Keep hopefully. F'xed for you

Aww congrats it so nice wen u hear stories of girls getting ther BFP how long have u been trying for? xxx

Aww congrats it so nice wen u hear stories of girls getting ther BFP how long have u been trying for? xxx

Thanks a lot Hun. Been trying March, April (Same month i got pregnant but sadly MC at 7 weeks in June), Then too a break July, August. In september i was NTNP but promised myself i would actively try in November. Then the BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->