AF due sometime around about now - cautious but hopeful BFP?

KatieCub

Reaction score
Hey all,
Abit of background....i've had 3 miscarriages, 2 which were with my current partner in 2015 and 2017. I have PCOS with very irregular periods so tracking anything is near impossible and ovulation is few and far between for me. To top it off in 2018 got diagnosed with diabetes and had alot of fertility testing which was all inconclusive. Despite all this we've been trying now for 5 years.

Fast forward to this last week or so.....sorry if TMI but I've been so constipated, which isn't normal for me. I've had the mother of all headaches which made me feel so sick. I also noticed more discharge than normal and my cervix remains quite high. Got up the courage and purchased some babyplan test which were delivered today. I've never used this brand before so any options on this are more than welcome. Attached wasnt done with FMU or a particularly long hold (maybe a couple of hours at most) but definitely looks like a BFP to me so I'm cautiously optimistic.

I really want to be excited and I feel like my past experiences are somewhat hampering this for me and my partner. He is happy about this but has said 'we've been her before so I dont want to get my hope's up'

Sorry it's so long winded, in suppose I'm just in need of some reassurance. And opinions/experiences with babyplan early tests.

Love and lucky dust to all!!

Katie xx

20200501_144547.jpg

Yay I see a line. Congratulations hon

I see a crazy couple of days ahead. I have 4 more of the tests that came today! Hopefully they will get darker iver the next day or two. But then again even if they do I probably still wont believe it so will have to get a frer before checking again with a digital!! :oops:

Looks like a :bfp: not familiar with the brand but two pink lines means positive!
Congratulations

Total BFP, how exciting! Got everything crossed for you guys :flow:

No idea what's going on!! #-o

I've done another test this morning with the same brand as yesterday and not so much as a hint of a second line.
I'm sure yesterdays wasn't an evap line as there was too much colour to it and it came up within the 5 minute test period.

What do you ladies think as I'm thoroughly confused!

Have any of you had a positive followed by negative and still been pregnant? Xx

Idk if you used FMU both times, but that ALWAYS produced my absolute worst lines.

Idk if you used FMU both times, but that ALWAYS produced my absolute worst lines.

Thank you for replying!

The first test which was positive yday was about 2pm. I did another yday evening and 2 more today (one with fmu then 2nd with hold around the same time as the previous days positive) all of which haven't shown a second line :-/

Maybe the 1st test was a faulty test??

I have 2 frer tests coming tomorrow and 3 clear blue so I'll try to stay positive until then.

This TTC lark is such and emotional rollercoaster! Xx

FRER was negative this afternoon :/

Feeling very deflated although no AF yet so. I guess I'll have to wait another few days and test again. :-k

:dust:

I'm sorry the FRER was negative. You're not out yet. Good luck for your next test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->