AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

Icca19

mother of 4
Reaction score
Well as title says ...AF is susposed to be here on the 24th (Thanksgiving Day here in the States).

I got a + OPK the night of the 8th and 9th, so I'm thinking I Oed on the 10th (CD19) which is early for me.
I usually O on/around the21st but the last 2 cycles have been CD24. I tried SOY for the first time last cycle too.....it did nothing, but maybe delay my cycle.

Also my temps have been all over the place this cycle.
I figure if I get another high temp tomorrow ill get crosshairs. Although I think FF is going to be wrong about my O date but well see lol

I'm guessing I'm 3 DPO today. I'm going to try really hard not to symptom spot but I can't promise myself anything.
What I really want to do is not test until the 22nd, its my anniversary. And its only 2 days before AF is due. I'm a POAS addictt and I test usually from about 6DPO until AF comes lol

So is anyone with me? No POAS!

Based on my "normal" cycle, I should expect af on Thanksgiving too. But I have no idea when I O'd this month. I'll be testing the day before since we'll be flying to the inlaws for a week and I really don't want to test there. I wish us both good luck!

Hi, if af comes it should be on the 24 or 25th. I am about 2 or 3 dpo. I am definitely going to test the 22nd or 23rd since i am going to the in laws and will most likely want to drink wine lol.

Good luck to you! I also will try not to symptom check as every month I am SURE i am preg lol but its so hard not to. Here's hopes for BFP for all of us!

Lol I totally think I'm in every cycle but then AF arrives. I even threw up in a public restroom at 7DPO last cycle (thought for sure I was) but yet here I am in the 2ww again
:dust:
Hope this holiday we all have a little something to be thankful for !

Im either 1 or 4dpo and expecting AF around Thanksgiving too!! I would love to have some buddies during the TWW also!!

Yey it looks like we got acouple of us waitng now :happydance: hope its a wonderful thread and we all get our BFPs!

Why so you think you could be 1dpo? By the looks of your chart crohnsmommy you seem to be about 4 dpo

I'm so excited that I have someone close to me in my cycle to talk to!! I think that I am 1dpo because I had my normal ovulation pains yesterday and my temp went up again today so I think that my temp is going to stay higher and FF will move my crosshairs !!! I could also be 4dpo so I guess I am going to have to see what my chart does over the next few days!!!

:happydance: I got my crosshairs today! Yey! I'm offically in the 2ww!

:hugs: thanks for joining my thread. I belong to a thread that started back in March, everyone on it just started a new cycle over the weekend and now I'm the only one left in the 2ww, so I decided to start a thread so I had some girls to share it with.
This my first 2ww where im not going to POAS like crazy

I'm due on Thanksgiving day too! Although I live in the UK and my dh is English, so we don't celebrate properly! My ds was born Thanksgiving day 2 years ago and was weird that no one made a deal of it here! Think I will try and be really good and not test until after the 24th, but no promises! :) Have had a lot of backache so far, and my temps are higher then my last 2 cycles... but I will not symptom spot LOL! I hope we all get our BFP's! Baby dust!

I love temping but lately its been a load of crap! Lol
Iv had picture perfect triphasic charts and they all turned out to be a neg

I think I like temping to confirm O but not for pregnancy

That's so cool your DHs b day was thanksgiving.
Sometimes my DHs b day will fall on Easter!

Well after today's temp maybe I did O back on Wednesday! That would make me 5dpo now!! Unfortunately we only BD every other day and the day of for Wednesday O day and every day for a Saturday O day!! I guess I will just have to watch my chart and see!! This is my first proper cycle after my miscarriage!!!

Lol I totally think I'm in every cycle but then AF arrives. I even threw up in a public restroom at 7DPO last cycle (thought for sure I was) but yet here I am in the 2ww again
Hope this holiday we all have a little something to be thankful for !

That must have been frustrating, that would seem like such a true sign too!

Im going to try not to read into symptoms unless its totally different or the normal symptoms don't show up. Every month I get the sore bb's and the tiredness etc. I even get a little cold/sinus thing a few days before af, every month. All related to the normal
hormone changes. I think some of these symptoms might dissipate or else greatly increase. Ugh:dohh:

Best wishes guys!

:hugs: so sorry to hear you had a mc, I have delt with acouple :hugs: they are heartbreaking :cry:

Let's hope this cycles is a success for everyone!

Can I join you ladies? I don't temp or chart or anything but I know AF is due for me a day or two before Thanksgiving. I plan on not testing until turkey day though, so that DH will be home with me and I won't have to go to work right after I test!! :haha:

Hi guys! I am new to this site as of today :) I will admit I have been "R&R" for a few weeks! Sorry :flower: TTC is new to me and I found this site when I googled signs and symptoms of ovulation. My husband and I have been NTNP since March this year and TTC for the past 2 months. This month I have started to temp and use OPK's (no + yet). I also joined FF yesterday and it says I ovulated on the 10th. So I guess I am in my 2WW and my forcasted AF is due on the 25th. I would love to have some buddies during this 2WW that seems like 2yrs ;) I will warn you that most of my posts will be encouraging ones instead of enlighting!! I feel like I have a lot to learn :) Thanks for reading!!

Hi everyone!! This is exciting to have a nice group to go through the TWW with!!!!

:hi: welcome everyone!
I hope this thread is a lucky one! !

Can't wait to share the 2ww with all you lovely ladies!

Is anyone else going crazy yet? Lol I swear my symptom spotting has begun!
Its ok ill symptom spott all I want this cycle because I'm not going to go crazy and POAS every day all day lol

I'm trying not to drive myself nuts, LOL. :wacko: Thankfully work is getting busier and busier by the day so I don't have time to think about the whole TWW or POAS. I say that now... I'll probably be a quivering mess by the time next Thursday rolls around, of course only if AF hasn't shown by then.

Is anyone else here trying for their first baby? This is my 3rd month NTNP (but I tracked my cycles for a year prior while WTT) and I am sooooooo hoping for a sticky bean this cycle!!!

I am definitely going to test the 22nd or 23rd since i am going to the in laws and will most likely want to drink wine lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->