AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

Brittles I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! How long have you. Been ttc?

Right around 2 years of NTNP, then about 1.5 years of actively trying. 2 Chemicals in Dec 10 and FEB 11, but nothing since. Moved onto IUI and waiting to see how first round went. I have a cold, like full on cold. Sneezing, congested, runny nose and slight fever. Which I have heard can be early symptoms because of EPF. Anyone else ever have this:?:

Hey Brittles. When's the blood test?
I'm sure I'll cave in before I should too.

I go in for progesterone check on Thursday, but the HCG test isn't till next week... GAH!!! Going bonkers!! :brat:

This is going to be a long week for everyone!! Lol

I would like to join you all! I'm due for AF on Thanksgiving Day also! This was our first month using PreSeed, even though we have been trying for 10 months now total, we just got serious about it though in May. Hopefully, this is our month ladies!!!

Well as title says ...AF is susposed to be here on the 24th (Thanksgiving Day here in the States).

I got a + OPK the night of the 8th and 9th, so I'm thinking I Oed on the 10th (CD19) which is early for me.
I usually O on/around the21st but the last 2 cycles have been CD24. I tried SOY for the first time last cycle too.....it did nothing, but maybe delay my cycle.

Also my temps have been all over the place this cycle.
I figure if I get another high temp tomorrow ill get crosshairs. Although I think FF is going to be wrong about my O date but well see lol

I'm guessing I'm 3 DPO today. I'm going to try really hard not to symptom spot but I can't promise myself anything.
What I really want to do is not test until the 22nd, its my anniversary. And its only 2 days before AF is due. I'm a POAS addictt and I test usually from about 6DPO until AF comes lol

So is anyone with me? No POAS!

:wave: I'm estimated that I Oed on the 11th. AF is due on the 26th. Hubby's birthday is on Thanksgiving. Wondering if I should just test on turkey day, or if it's still too early. I would love to give him that gift! :flower:

:wave: I'm estimated that I Oed on the 11th. AF is due on the 26th. Hubby's birthday is on Thanksgiving. Wondering if I should just test on turkey day, or if it's still too early. I would love to give him that gift! :flower:

I'm a day before you on the 10th. Due on Turkey day!! Hopefully the Turkey wont be the only thing in the oven!!!:hugs::thumbup:

I won't be testing until the day before Thanksgiving unless I cave before then!! I can't wait to see how many BFPs we get in our group!!

Hey. If you use one that tests "days before your period is due" it has a good shot at showing up. My hubby's bday is the day before Thanksgiving. I'm planning on testing on that day.

:rofl: hopefully we all have something in the oven!

I don't think turkey day is too early to test, that's over a week difference between O day and test day.

I think I Oed on the 10th too!

I would like to join you all! I'm due for AF on Thanksgiving Day also! This was our first month using PreSeed, even though we have been trying for 10 months now total, we just got serious about it though in May. Hopefully, this is our month ladies!!!

I sure hope so! I hope the PreSeed helped this month be THE month for you!

I'm going to use a FRER 2 days before AF is due, its our anniversary so I'm hoping to susprise him with a BFP

I was thinking about trying preseed, this is our 9 month ttc

So, I guess I'm going to try testing as early as Monday bc we're moving that day. DH is worried that I might 'dislodge' the baby or hurt it if I am. I'm obviously going to be careful and not go crazy with the lifting either way,but a BFP would make for a very different day. DH is planning on completely sidelining me for 9 months....I'm not sure he'll let me make dinner bc there's knives involved! J/K of course, but not much lol!

So, I guess I'm going to try testing as early as Monday bc we're moving that day. DH is worried that I might 'dislodge' the baby or hurt it if I am. I'm obviously going to be careful and not go crazy with the lifting either way,but a BFP would make for a very different day. DH is planning on completely sidelining me for 9 months....I'm not sure he'll let me make dinner bc there's knives involved! J/K of course, but not much lol!
:haha:

OMG Your DH sounds like my mother!! She is driving me SO nuts cause she believes I shouldn't be cooking, or cleaning. She would prefer if I were in a sterile room with bubble wrap surrounding me. :rofl:

:rofl:
I can't wait to get my BFP so I don't have to change the cats litter box anymore

Alright I don't want to start the SS sooooo early but my boobs hurt! :holly:

Alright I don't want to start the SS sooooo early but my boobs hurt! :holly:

Oh my goodness... I'm trying not to freak out cause I have some serious bloating goin on, runny/stuffy nose (yah both runny and stuffy, so annoying!), tired and within the last few hours, pinkish CM!! Oh I am SOOOOO hopeful [-o<

Well everyone in my house is sick with fevers and now I think I am coming down with it!!

It's been a weird day here. I spent most of the day feeling yucky, abdominal pain, but not cramping, kinda of weird actually. I had started to loose my positivity until I started spotting again a little while ago! Second day in a row with spotting....definitely weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->