AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

All of my pg symptoms are always the same as af so I never get any clues. I'm really trying not to think too much into anything, I don't want to set myself up for any disappointment, but I am really hoping to see a BFP. These next 8 days need to fly! I can't wait to see all of us (hopefully) get our happy news :)

As your POAS addiction sponser, I feel I must say......step away from the bathroom!

Hello All!!! So glad to find this!!! I am due for AF on Thanksgiving!!! I plan to wait to test till Thanksgiving I want to get a big old + I need to have a happy Thanksgiving I had a MC on Thanksgiving and would be oh so happy to have a good memory for that day :) Good Luck To All!!! :happydance:

Hello All!!! So glad to find this!!! I am due for AF on Thanksgiving!!! I plan to wait to test till Thanksgiving I want to get a big old + I need to have a happy Thanksgiving I had a MC on Thanksgiving and would be oh so happy to have a good memory for that day :) Good Luck To All!!! :happydance:

Hello! I had a miscarriage earlier this year and this week would be the week I had him so I'm also hoping for a bfp to make a happier memory! It's almost here! I'm thinking this group of ladies all need a bfp next week! Anybody feeling lucky?

Well went to the doctor and have strep throat, a sinus infection and fluid behind my ears!! lol no wonder i wasn't feeling good!! But I have medicine now and should be back to obsessing over my tww symptoms soon!!! My boobs getting bigger and sore was my first symptom with my dd so deff sounds promising!!!

Thanks!! I can't wait to see how many BFPs our group gets!!

I think all of us!!! I got some 10 muI tests in today. They are screaming at me that tomorrow would be a good day! :haha: I know I know too early. Might do one just to remember how...... :haha:

I feel lucky today! (Lol that's why I wanted to test earlier!) I had an interview earlier and got the job! :happydance:

I can't wait to see how many BFPs we get on this thread too! I want to break records! I hope everyone gets a BFP! That would be so cool!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I feel lucky today! (Lol that's why I wanted to test earlier!) I had an interview earlier and got the job! :happydance:

I can't wait to see how many BFPs we get on this thread too! I want to break records! I hope everyone gets a BFP! That would be so cool!

Congrats on the job!!! :thumbup: Hopefully you'll get that BFP and it'll be a lucky month for you!

It would be way cool if we all got one.

Congrats:thumbup: Hopefully you will be on :cloud9: for Thanksgiving dinner!!

Well went to the doctor and have strep throat, a sinus infection and fluid behind my ears!! lol no wonder i wasn't feeling good!! But I have medicine now and should be back to obsessing over my tww symptoms soon!!! My boobs getting bigger and sore was my first symptom with my dd so deff sounds promising!!!

I had the same thing at the beginning of this month...the antibotics were the only thing that worked for me too! Hope you start feeling better soon!

I think all of us!!! I got some 10 muI tests in today. They are screaming at me that tomorrow would be a good day! :haha: I know I know too early. Might do one just to remember how...... :haha:

lol!!! I thought u were my POAS sponsor!!!! step away from the bathroom! Just kidding :winkwink: I have my FX'd for you !!!!

I'm due on thanksgiving and I was told to test on the 26th. I think I'm 3 or 5 days dpo and it's been 6 days since I would have conceived. I've been extremely tired and have had some weird cramping almost like a tug in the center below my belly button. This is my first time at all this does anyone have any thoughts?

Crohnsmommy I hope you get to feeling better soon :hugs:
I had strep throat at the begining of the year, it was a terrible time

Thanks girls, I hope I get to susprise DH with a BFP for our anniversary too.
He gets just as excited as I do when I test! Lol

lol!!! I thought u were my POAS sponsor!!!! step away from the bathroom! Just kidding :winkwink: I have my FX'd for you !!!!

Yes, but remember the best sponsers are addicts themselves......or something like that! :haha:

I'm due on thanksgiving and I was told to test on the 26th. I think I'm 3 or 5 days dpo and it's been 6 days since I would have conceived. I've been extremely tired and have had some weird cramping almost like a tug in the center below my belly button. This is my first time at all this does anyone have any thoughts?

Sounds pretty good so far. I'm 5 dpo today. I think. I don't temp or use OPKs so I'm going off CM and counting. Might be 6 dpo today. Anyway, you can test with us if you want to. If you use an early test then it has a good chance of showing up Tuesday or so. But if you want to take only one test and want the best shot, the day after a missed period would be good.

Sounds pretty good so far. I'm 5 dpo today. I think. I don't temp or use OPKs so I'm going off CM and counting. Might be 6 dpo today. Anyway, you can test with us if you want to. If you use an early test then it has a good chance of showing up Tuesday or so. But if you want to take only one test and want the best shot, the day after a missed period would be good.

I think I'm going to wait until the 27th and if it's a BFP then I want to make sure a week later. have you had any symptoms, I can't seem to shake the feeling that I'm pregnant, I've had scares before but this time I really feel it. I guess it is gut instinct or intuition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->