• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

AF due today and I feel nothing...

nickielg

Reaction score
So like the title says AF due today and I feel absolutely nothing. I don't feel like AF is on her way, nor do I feel any pregnancy symptoms. I have PCOS and since taking Prenatals 3 months ago, I have gotten AF pretty much like clockwork and I even have had PMS which I never have had. Usually my breasts are sore, but they aren't at all. At 12 DPO I did have one drop of light pink spotting and then later on some EWCM which I never even get around O.

I don't temp, or use OPKs but I do track my CM and af. When do you ladies think I should test? I have FRER just waiting to be used lol. TIA!

Hey my AF was due today too only had some ewcm with pink staining yesterday and brown cm with a streak of red today. no cramps, feel emotional and low in mood. I've been Poas the last few days but of course all Bfn. I would maybe give urself a few more days if u only have the one test. Good luck, fingers crossed for u ;) xx

Thank you! That's sounds promising for you as well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you as well. Keep me updated!

Just popped to the toilet before I go to bed, looks like the witch has got me :(

Fingers crossed for u though hun xxxxx

Aww no I'm sorry. :( Hope next cycle you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"