Af due today anyone with me????

Still nothing.... no af or BFP but lots of clear watery cm so who knows what this mean. Any ideas as this is not normal. I thought she had arrived all day but nothing!

Hope you are all great!

Just liek to give u ladies a little hope. I my LMP was 1st oct so was expecting the witch 1st nov (wasnt sure of my cycle tho as it was 1st after a loss) tested on 1st nov and got a bfn, thought i wasnt pregnant as we only had sex twice that month. 4days later still no show so tested and got a very clear BFP:happydance: . wishing you ladies all the best and hope you get your long awaited bfp's.xx

Still nothing.... no af or BFP but lots of clear watery cm so who knows what this mean. Any ideas as this is not normal. I thought she had arrived all day but nothing!

Hope you are all great!

I've got the same thing today, clear watery cm, no idea what it means though! I'm about 3 days late now but bfn yesterday

well i know another lady on one of these threads didnt eve start to get a bfp until 18dpo and that was faint but very positive so fingers crossed and lotsa of :dust: to all us girlies :dust::dust::dust:

Still no Af and got another BFN last night.. Not sure what's going on, I'm not counting myself out until I get a BFP or that witch shows her face

AF arrived today..... maybe next month. Good luck to you and I hope you get your BFP! :flower:

Sometimes it just takes longer for the egg to implant and the levels to build up.

I'm a couple days late... But a BFN today (not with FMU), will test again tomorrow if the witch stays away... Good luck to you ladies!!

Same here... a day or two late still... Been cramping for two days like AF is coming, but nothing at all. Usually I get spotting, then start after an hour or so of bad cramping, but its been two days... I'm more wondering if something could be wrong. Maybe the :witch: got her broom stuck in there and can't get out!? Who knows, lol. I just wanna know so I can get on with being productive in life and not wondering. =P

But I had a BFN 10DPO, and BFN yesterday... Not sure. =) :dust: :hugs:

im still no show also how frustrating so thats days late now and im not wasting any more money on tests for them to be bfn so ill wait it out and see what happens :shrug::shrug:

well spotted yesterday now nothing??? wish id just get af and get it over with so frustrated now :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->