AF due today but temp still high

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
FF says I ovulated on CD11 but I think it was CD13 which would put me at 13-15dpo.

Last cycle was the first time I charted and my LP was 12 days so going by it being the same length each month (which I've read it's suppose to be) then AF is due today. So I was expecting my temp to drop this morning, but it actually rose a little bit.

I tested this morning with FMU and BFN!

Usually I ovulate around CD16 so think maybe the acupuncture I started having this cycle may have caused me to ovulate early. Could it have lengthened my LP as well?

Has anyone had AF show on a day their temps were still high and got their temp drop the next day?

Xx

I think that CD13 looks more like ovulation day to me than CD11, my temps usually stay high until the day after AF but I hope this isn't the case for you and that they continue to rise! xx

Your chart looks great. And your dip at 7 dpo could have been the implantation dip. FX! Xx

Your chart looks great. And your dip at 7 dpo could have been the implantation dip. FX! Xx

I had a dip and spotting at 9dpo last cycle too and would have expected a BFP by now if it was implantation.

I am just so impatient and hate waiting.

Xx

I am in the same boat! Test BFN at 13 dpo and my temp keeps going up! It makes no sense!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->