AF due today, HPT BFN, OPK BFP?!

Cmkemp1

Reaction score
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=523976

So this morning I thought id test seen as AF is due today, I have had no signs of her showing and thought I may finally get my BFP after 3 years of trying! Unfortunately it was a BFN, but as well as doing a HPT I took a OPK at the same time using the same urine, and that came back a BFP .. hopefully you will see the image.

The HPT I used was a internet cheapie, I bought them on amazon for my POAS addiction, but now I'm wondering if I could be pregnant and the tests aren't good enough, or just not picking it up?

I have had nausea for the last week, but not actually been sick.. the only thing that eases it for me is Lucozade Orange, and normally I hate the stuff but I've really needed it this past week.

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you ladies :)

x

I don't really know sorry. I know when I used an opk it had a dark line but I wasn't pregnant. Good luck hopefully this is your month for bfp

I cant see a pic, can u attach 1 and we can take a look?

I personally got bfn on ic and positive on opk then 4 days later got bfp

How can i attatch a photo? Cant seem to figure it out sorry! Xx

I had this happen last cycle.. Had a full blown pos OPK but a BFN. Unfortunately this was not my month and the BFN was really a BFN. However, in my obsession researching this that day, I have seen more than a few thread were a pos OPK ended up in a BFP! Hopefully your story will be one of those. :hugs:

2016-03-08_01_opt.jpg

I cant seem to upload my OPK but this was my HPT with FMU.. The faintest positive ive ever seen?

Thank you all for your positivity.. its nice to hear positive thoughts! Please let me know what you think, ill be taking another test in the morning so will post a picture of that if i can ☺ praying! No af yet, i hope i dont see her! Baby dust to you all, i hope you get your BFP soon!! Xx

Hi there,

I have been checking opks this cycle only because I was concerned that I might have a really short luteal phase (I am already just at 26 day cycle as it is) but it looks like I ovulated around CD12 on schedule. I kept checking the opks to see what my body was up to since I have different symptoms this month and I also have positive opks at CD24 and CD25. I feel like I have fallen into a trap here because although many people say that it is not uncommon to have LH surge before AF is due, I can't find any information on why this is. I have way more definitive results on the opks now than I did during ovulation but unless DHs little guys were strong enough to hang in for three whole days it is unlikely to be our month. Feeling as if the whole positive opk thing is there as a cruel trick to make the 2ww harder than it already is.

Rant over, thanks for listening - really hoping it's good news for everyone else though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->