Af due today....

slowloris

Reaction score
Hello all,
I haven't been on here in a while but have been lurking through this tww! Is anyone else almost at the end of it? My app says af is due today. Im on cd29. My last few cycles have been 28/29 days long. I haven't been taking tempts or opks so no exact dpo, but approx 14dpo. I haven't tested yet. I am going to wait until Monday if af hasn't turned up.

On the fence, symptom wise as have been having af type cramps yesterday and day before. However in the last few cycles I haven't had any cramps until it's actually full flow! So who knows?!

Come join me in the last few days of agonising! Thank you 😊

Well I guess no one is.. Well I'm now a day late for af. Had. Some. Cramps yesterday morning but stopped after that. Now I have just dull mild cramps. Nipples aren't really sore anymore. No other signs of af. Will wait and see how today goes. I might be tempted to buy a test today. But really I want to wait until tommorow and test Tuesday if nothing. I just don't want to build my hopes up to see a bfn.

Good luck! You could always hop on the August testing thread! They are usually very welcoming. My only indicator that I might have been pregnant was the lack of AF signs. I didn't have many AF signs to begin with, but they were definitely missing the ones I did have!

The weekends are slower on the forum. I tested early at 9dpo but I didn't "feel pregnant", but my chances due to timing was excellent. Even when AF was due I didn't feel pregnant then either. I'm always tired during lp but I was a bit more than usual. I also am crampy with either bfp or AF. AF cramps are stronger though.

Good luck, sounds promising as my cramps would just get stronger until AF arrived. A test now should give you a clear answer.

Hey,

My period is due today. I feel like I'm about to get my AF at any second. Only difference is I did take a pregnancy test a few days ago and it came back bfn. With my last pregnancy is was a positive 8 dpo.

So I'm feeling like I'm out but praying that I'm in.

Can't wait to here the results of the test tomorrow! Fingers crossed you get your bfp.

Awe. Man. No results. Lol. I hope that means you got your bfp and are celebrating!

Hey Bella, My period is 6 days late and still feel like it could start any minute and BFNs so I am right there with you :)

Starbelly, I'm so sorry you are here with me. 6 days late and nbp. I wouldn't wish that on anybody. Why do our bodies have to be so cruel? Lol

Are your cycles pretty regular? That could be a good sign. I've heard of instances when people get bfp 2 weeks past af due. Maybe you are the exception.

Bella, yeah I know! It's so frustrating! I've gone through so much bloating/cramps/emotional hell the past few days that I don't even want my period as a relief! Like, it's just dragging out the suffering leading up to a week of more suffering?

And my cycles are generally regular. I have a period tracker app and I am usually pretty close to its predictions, if not on the day. I have randomly been 5 days late before - a few months ago. And once 15 days late, but that was bc I had been on antibiotics which totally messed me up. It's just the combo of 5 days late + lots of unprotected sex throughout cycle that is throwing me off and making me optimistic.

Like, if it is this hard, why have we been pulling out for a year? Ha!

What about you? Are you regular? Any symptoms on your end? I hope you are maintaining some sanity :)

My cycles have been all over the place the past several months (since I stopped by my DD). My only symptom is uncomfortable cramping as if my AF is about to hit. Also, having dizzy spells but I don't think that's a pregnancy sign.

As for maintaining my sanity, I'm a teacher and have gone back to work. I also have two kids... So i have very little sanity in my life. Lol. Hopefully they will keep my mind off of it.

I laughed about pulling out method. We use that method too. I've had freak outs over using that method when my app says I'm ovulating. Getting preggers can be complicated and sometimes feels like the stars need to align with the moon as well as your natural cycle...ANd three fairies need to wave magic wands over your womb. Ok. Maybe I'm tired and thoughts are getting out of control. Lol

Good for you staying optimistic! You never know until. Fingers crossed your af won't arrive and you get a bfp soon.

Haha, three fairies over your womb. Seriously. Yeah I was thinking it would be easy cause I'm 28 and I've always "felt really fertile" haha.

I'm having cramping too, like it's going to start any second, but a week of this is just annoying.

I read so many stories of women getting their BFP pretty late so I keep having hope! I guess if I ovulated a few days later than I thought, I could not even be "late" until now or tomorrow. Oh well. Nothing to do but wait - and obsess and google and spend money on tests and go insane :)

I feel the same way. I don't know for sure when I ovulated. I haven't been charting. So I'm going to try not to obsess for the next week. Hopefully something will happen....period or bfp. Oh how I have being in limbo. Still feel like my period is going to hit any second.

Fingers crossed for you that af stays away :)

Bella, My period came and I think I actually had an early miscarriage thing? A big bloody tissue thing (larger than a normal blood clot) just like...fell out. It freaked me out - like a horror movie. But I never showed positive on a test. I googled and apparently it's very common and most people that have really early miscarriages don't ever know bc it's alongside their period/they think it's just a late period. Who knows! But I'm out of limbo. Fingers crossed for you :)

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that. I was hoping you'd get that bfp. I'm glad your out of limbo. I was just hoping it would be bc you had a little bean in the womb. Early mc is very common but stinks all the same.

How many days late was your period?

I'm officially 6 days later.

I was 7 days late. I thought maybe I had just ovulated late bc of stress or something. Still could have? It's really okay as I never got a positive on a test so I didn't think I was pregnant..it was just an extra surprise in the toilet lol. I guess it's hope though that my body was trying/wants to! We are not officially trying anyway, so it's really okay, I just got a bit excited.

Are you still testing? I hope you've got a bean too. :)

Officially trying. That's exciting!

Yes, I'm still testing. I've been testing every 3 days on cheap pregnancy tests I bought on Amazon. We were officially trying but I wasn't using opk or charting or temps etc. I was trying to do it the old fashioned way. Lol
The past 6 -8 months my cycle we're anywhere from 21 days to 26 days in length. My last cycle was a 31 day cycle. I'm basing my periods due date off of an app that could be way off since my last period was way off.

All I know is I have no symptoms other than missed period.

Do you plan to chart or use opk while ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->