AF due tomm...bfns...come wait with me lol

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
14dpo today...pretty sure I Od June 1st as EWCM dried up June 2nd...boobs crazy sore...crazy vivid emotional dreams...insomnia too...tired during day...minor cramps...thin lotiony CM...feel like it's AF but again hoping for BFP...

Did Qtip test and it was totally clear...last 2 cycles have been soo exact it's crazy...by 12pm on 14dpo I would have tinted qtip and then by end of day 15dpo Af had started...so would be totally surprised if qtip stayed clear by end of day...

Anyone else anxiously waiting for AF or lack of?

Hey there! Yes!!! AF isn't due for me until Sunday, but still feeling very anxious about it and making lots of extra trips to the restroom to check -_- Took a test today and it was BFN - but it was also not fmu, so I'm not too worried about it.

I have 5 days left to start testing. I'm 5dpo here.

Wish you a bright BFP soon.:)

Good luck Gemini and Cp!!!! I guess I could have implanted late but idk...I wanted to be sooo hopeful
But after so many cycles this time around I'm losing it every time I see bfn

How many cycles have you been TTC this time around, HappiestMom?

For a couple cycles I really held back on the tests bc I felt like the BFNs were making it harder, but I'm trying a more lenient approach now and kind of testing as often as I want. Even when it's likely to be negative. FX'd that you get a BFP soon!

It all depends on when you implant and what your hcg number you start out with is. If you start out with a smaller number like 2 or 4 it can take several days to build up and get enough hcg for a positive.
Example you finish implant on 10dpo with 4 hcg, 12 dpo you have 8 hcg 14 dpo 16 hcg, 16dpo 32 hcg (this is when you'd get a positive on most hpts)
You can start as low as 1 hcg and as high as 40(multiples) and both are totally healthy and normal.

Prolly bout 6-7 cycles so far...with my DD and twin boys it was first try 😕 And I've lost weight so I thought that would make it easier...yeah I know it can take a while but i have hard time not comparing this to other preggie cycles where I got bfps at 9po and 11dpo

I'm sorry, HappiestMom! It's definitely a difficult process, no doubt about that. How lucky that you were able to conceive so quickly with your first three! I totally understand how you might be tempted to compare this experience to those experiences, but I would say what you're currently going through is more of the norm. Hoping AF stays away!!

AND last 2 cycles I had the sore boobs which I never had before Af so I got super excited and then nothing (although im pretty sure the April cycle was a chemical) but I just got annoyed that my
Body would trick me like that and switch stuff up out of nowhere lol

And boobs are soooooo sore this time even more than last time

Yeah weirdly PMS can change up on us anytime.
But every pregnancy and pregnancy symptoms can be different.
I know a lady in my home birth group who got positives on 9 and 10dpo in the previous two pregnancies but with her third she didn't get a positive until 17dpo and she was pregnant with twins lol

Well finger check turned up glob of yellowy green so yep AF here soon that's always a tell tell sign

Well last post forb14dpo...qtip clean... knowing my luck tomm AF be here full force in AM with no warning lol ...check back ...the saga continues...

Well I did qtip test this AM and nothing. Also did Walmart $.88 and nothing

Boobs still sore. Insomnia too

Will keep you updated... anything new for anyone else ?

Sorry to hear that! Everything is about the same for me as yesterday. Light cramps/pressure, sore bbs, flushed face and soft/high/wet cp. My temp dropped a little from yesterday, but only 0.04 of a degree so I'm not too worried about that. I had a glass of champagne with dinner last night for my birthday and slept like a rock, so that could easily be the reason.

All my apps are telling me to wait until Sunday to test, but I'm planning to test tomorrow morning. We've got a big brunch planned and I want to know if I can indulge in some mimosas!

Last nights test had faintest evap...this AMs test has super obvious evap...hate how they play with ur head lol

Qtip pink now...officially CD1 I guess ...hope u ladies have better luck ...keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->