AF due tomorrow 8th, whos joining me in the wait this week?

I tested again, and bfn. I feel AF coming too and have back ache.

Even though AF isn't here, I feel so upset about the bfn. All my emotions are everywhere anyway, could be a positive or the fact it would have been my lost baby boys due date tomorrow and I think I needed this bfp more then ever right now! 😢

Sending love and hugs to you angel4eva xxxx

I was due af today or tomorrow and I tested BFN yesterday morning and woke up feeling that dreaded heaviness and of course when I went to the loo af is here again

I'm losing hope and feel this wont ever happen I'm sick of it I'm beyond upset

I've just come home for lunch and my husband has been cooking, the first thing I noticed was the smell, again I think I'm imagining it!

Arrrghhh, the waiting is awful! Keeping everything crossed for all!

Don't lose hope! Hang in there ladies!

Scollins seven years of trying must Feel like forever. Just know you have a community of people here who are there for you if you feel like yelling and screaming.

Well I guess you were right angel, I'm not out yet... No af this morning, not even a cramp. The weird thing is, my bbs don't hurt AT ALL, and they normally get very sore during pms. I have been moody, mostly grumpy, but I guess that could be because this process is so overwhelming.

So who knows. Still got bfn this morning. Very frustrating. Especially since the tests all say "99%" accurate!

Update, I've done a cheap eBay test, not sure how good they are but its prob my imagination but not sure if I can see a hint on a line...maybe it's where the pink and white separate. I have slight cramps but don't usually get them like this before so not sure, normally on the 1st day. Will post picture of test, see what you think.

Here's the test. My imagination?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 20
Here's the same one a little later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 16
I see what you're seeing. I'm not sure if that is the positive line or not!! I ordered cheap tests from Amazon, and they look very similar. They have a pink line on that raised part of the test before the pee even touches it.

I hope it's a line though!

I'm having mild cramps on and off, but still no af...:thumbup:

What are the cheap tests you bought called?

I know, I'm not sure will test again tomorrow, and see what happens.

They are the one step ones. Not sure how good they are.

I'm feeling like I could be a little sensitive to smells, and still have a little cramping and dull back ache!

This waiting is torture!

I see something too on that test.

Those are the ones I used with all three babies. Never had a false positive - a couple of duds with no lines at all, but otherwise good. Backed up with a digi once I was sure there were lines!!

Ooh I really hope so, will test again before bed and then first thing in the morning. Will try and get hold of the frer ones to try.

Blah, I'm still waiting. No BFP, not even a faint line, but ALSO no AF. Makes you crazy.

Hello, I know what you mean about your test. It's possible to be there, fingers crossed for you.

AF was due to get me today but so far she hasn't. I am going to wait until the weekend to test as I keep getting that AF cramp feeling then it disappears, boobs still hurt, and been very nauseous today and yesterday. I also have backache which comes and goes too.

Just done another 2 different tests both bfn. I think I'm out!

Not out until af comes!!! I just read a ton of posts today about women who didn't get a positive reading until a week or two after missed period! Keep testing!

Well today should have been the day my baby boy was due...I hoped for another bfp more then anything today but sadly looks my AF has arrived!

Sorry for the rant, feeling sorry for myself!

Good luck to everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->