AF due tomorrow 8th, whos joining me in the wait this week?

So my update is, no af STILL, but also another bfn this morning. I'm going a bit crazy at this point.
Something different happened last night. I shot up in bed thinking I was going to projectile vomit across the room. But then it went away and I felt fine.
Mild cramps on and off all day for the past three days.
I've been using the cheapy tests I bought online, so maybe today I'll go buy a frer and see if I can get results that way.

I'm dying inside because I haven't told my husband and he thinks aunt flow is visiting me now! I want to surprise him, IF there is news. Anyway keep your fingers crossed for me.

So my update is, no af STILL, but also another bfn this morning. I'm going a bit crazy at this point.
Something different happened last night. I shot up in bed thinking I was going to projectile vomit across the room. But then it went away and I felt fine.
I've been using the cheapy tests I bought online, so maybe today I'll go buy a frer and see if I can get results that way.

I'm dying inside because I haven't told my husband and he thinks aunt flow is visiting me now! I want to surprise him, IF there is news. Anyway keep your fingers crossed for me.

Good luck! Keep us updated!

Good luck xxxx

I got my bfp this afternoon :)
3 weeks and 6 days pregnant 😊

Did you test again?

I did! Digital frer, stil bfn. But I have no doubt I will get a BFP in the next few days unless something bad happens... I have more and more symptoms (nausea, serious bloating/fullness feeling, super oily skin, heartburn) AND still no af. So (sigh) I'll just keep testing and waiting.

Not sure if I should call my obgyn yet or not...

Well I'm confused, I obviously have AF but I still feel nauseas and tired. Now I've heard stories before people have gone all the way through with periods... I did test and bfn.

Just not sure why I feel nauseas!

Any news?

I have had the shortest period ever! 3/4 days and it's gone. Normally last 7/8 days.

I also feel so sick, and nauseas, an emotional wreck, irritated by everyone and everything!

Just don't know if it's a normal AF, or implantation, but tests are showing bfn. I have been researching and doesn't always show on test unless bloods and even known to never show up on hpt.

This nausea and tiredness is driving me mad!!

Yup could definitely be implantation!! I would keep testing, maybe call your doctor in a few days. My doctor is supposed to call me tomorrow to tell me what she wants to do next. Still no af, feel pregnant, still bfn. I didn't test today but maybe tonight.

Same here, but AF (implantation bleeding - fingers crossed) has stopped oddly.

Still same symptoms, going to try and get docs appointment, if I am then this time I would need to be consultant led, and need a scan at 6 weeks and by dates that would be next week.

I've had a blood test today too, but just done a CB and neg.

I feel so emotionally drained, nauseas, metallic taste. My AF has not been normal.

I just feel like sobbing!

If I'm really not pregnant then my body is being so cruel.

Hang in there. This two week wait has turned into a three week wait! NOT COOL.

Drink some ginger tea and post when you hear your results! I can't wait to find out what the heck is going on with both of us!

Eep!!! That's exciting!

I have a low grade fever this morning and generally feel like crap so I called the doctor and they said the results still weren't in. So I guess I just have to wait and hope this fever isn't a sign of something bad...

Oh and did another test this morning, still bfn.

Yes me too and bfn! I'm going to test again later with a cheap one. I've never had AF like this before, been very strange.

I'm fed up of waiting though that's for sure. Hopefully we'll know tomorrow! Fingers and toes crossed!!!!

Just spoke with doctors, results were back in, and BFN.

Now I'm worried why my AF has not been normal! Arrgghh!

Hope you had good news bonniebeams! 😀

Hmm did the doctor have anything to say about the change in your cycle?

So far I have NO news. Nothin! Can't they understand I'm waiting on pins and needles?! Jeez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->