Af due tomorrow, anyone else??

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
I caved a POAS and got a BFN, I am hoping that i'm not out yet and that its just to early to test. This is so stressful.......

Hiya, I've not long come off the pill so not entirely sure that my cycles are regular yet but according to my last one, af should be here about now. Bfn this morning though so just waiting for it to arrive really. Good luck to you!

Hiya, I've not long come off the pill so not entirely sure that my cycles are regular yet but according to my last one, af should be here about now. Bfn this morning though so just waiting for it to arrive really. Good luck to you!
If I can have hope so can you. It's not over until she gets here!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know, I have lots of hope but just really trying to be realistic so that I won't be so devastated if and when af arrives. Good luck to us both!

I am due tomorrow. I am on 100mg clomid 4th round. Every month while on clomid my af has been super on the dot, I even had spotting right before she came. This cycle I am due fpr her tomorrow and no spotting. Still sore boobs and high cervix but I had three. 88 cent test and they were all bfn. I wanna test again today but with a frer. Should I or just wait.

I would wait until at least tomorrow when you're due, although I know how hard it is to resist!

I am due tomorrow. I am on 100mg clomid 4th round. Every month while on clomid my af has been super on the dot, I even had spotting right before she came. This cycle I am due fpr her tomorrow and no spotting. Still sore boobs and high cervix but I had three. 88 cent test and they were all bfn. I wanna test again today but with a frer. Should I or just wait.
Honestly you should wait. I just took like 4 test and they were all BPN and now i'm paranoid............:wacko:

im due tomorrow, I took a test yesterday eve and got BFN, but was only 8 dpo, so way early really. If AF doesnt come tomorrow im gonna try and wait till thurs as il be 11 dpo which is when I got my faint BFP on my last pregnancy xxx

im due tomorrow, I took a test yesterday eve and got BFN, but was only 8 dpo, so way early really. If AF doesnt come tomorrow im gonna try and wait till thurs as il be 11 dpo which is when I got my faint BFP on my last pregnancy xxx
I can't wait to go to bed so I can wake up and test in the am... Oh boy I really hope I get a BFP... And If AF doesn't come for for you tomorrow then There's a big chance that you'll get a BFP....... Fingers crossed for us

Well af is here. It is lite but here. So on to next round of clomid and my new diet I am starting. Good luck to you ladies though.

I wanna test again today but with a frer. Should I or just wait.

AF is due wednesday for me. My cycle has been 27 days the last few times when it was ALWAYS 28, so now it's likely back to 28 and I'm happy, lol. Not that one day matters, but I had the schedule in my head and it kept surprising me! I already feel moody and sore bb's so I think the :witch: is for sure coming, plus this month we didn't really try at all.

But I need to get my 3 day blood test so I'm not worried. =) Then I can start again with my spearmint tea!

It would be kind of funny if this month I did get a BFP though, lol. The one month I don't try... But I doubt it since I feel AF is on the door step! No cramps yet, thankfully.

AF is due wednesday for me. My cycle has been 27 days the last few times when it was ALWAYS 28, so now it's likely back to 28 and I'm happy, lol. Not that one day matters, but I had the schedule in my head and it kept surprising me! I already feel moody and sore bb's so I think the :witch: is for sure coming, plus this month we didn't really try at all.

But I need to get my 3 day blood test so I'm not worried. =) Then I can start again with my spearmint tea!

It would be kind of funny if this month I did get a BFP though, lol. The one month I don't try... But I doubt it since I feel AF is on the door step! No cramps yet, thankfully.
Iv'e been having cramps all week and it feels like AF is right around the corner...... No sore boobs just constant cramps... So sad

So this is my first time posting. Me and the hubby have been trying for #2 for two to three months now and af is due tomorrow.. I have been having cramps for the past two days and sore bb's for a few days as well. I usually do not cramp until af arrives but I'm still keeping my fx. I really want to have another baby because my husband is feeling down that it has not happened yet and he's already trying to give up. (he thinks he is "broken") I took a test this mornin and it was negative. I was tryin like hell not to waste any money on tests till after af was due but I know it is way to hard to do. I still think I am gonna go buy one more test to take in the morning.. I wish all of you the best of luck with ttc and getting the BFP!!

So this is my first time posting. Me and the hubby have been trying for #2 for two to three months now and af is due tomorrow.. I have been having cramps for the past two days and sore bb's for a few days as well. I usually do not cramp until af arrives but I'm still keeping my fx. I really want to have another baby because my husband is feeling down that it has not happened yet and he's already trying to give up. (he thinks he is "broken") I took a test this mornin and it was negative. I was tryin like hell not to waste any money on tests till after af was due but I know it is way to hard to do. I still think I am gonna go buy one more test to take in the morning.. I wish all of you the best of luck with ttc and getting the BFP!!
I'm having the same problem as we speak. Af is doe for me today and i'm having neg tests... Hopefully we get our BFP together

I'm having the same problem as we speak. Af is doe for me today and i'm having neg tests... Hopefully we get our BFP together

Do you have any signs of af coming?? I have been doing a lot of looking online and a lot of people say that they do not get their BFP until after they are due. So I guess I will spend the money tonight and take the test in the am. If it's negative I will try to hold back if af doesnt come for about a week then I'll take another test. I just do not want to do what I did last month and spend like $50 on tests. I hope you do get your BFP and hopefully we will get it together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->