Af due tomorrow, anyone else??

So this is my first time posting. Me and the hubby have been trying for #2 for two to three months now and af is due tomorrow.. I have been having cramps for the past two days and sore bb's for a few days as well. I usually do not cramp until af arrives but I'm still keeping my fx. I really want to have another baby because my husband is feeling down that it has not happened yet and he's already trying to give up. (he thinks he is "broken") I took a test this mornin and it was negative. I was tryin like hell not to waste any money on tests till after af was due but I know it is way to hard to do. I still think I am gonna go buy one more test to take in the morning.. I wish all of you the best of luck with ttc and getting the BFP!!
I'm having the same problem as we speak. Af is doe for me today and i'm having neg tests... Hopefully we get our BFP together

Do you have any signs of af coming?? I have been doing a lot of looking online and a lot of people say that they do not get their BFP until after they are due. So I guess I will spend the money tonight and take the test in the am. If it's negative I will try to hold back if af doesnt come for about a week then I'll take another test. I just do not want to do what I did last month and spend like $50 on tests. I hope you do get your BFP and hopefully we will get it together!!
I've been cramping for 5 days but that's about it. My breasts usually hurt before AF but they aren't hurting at all.. Idk whats going on this month!

So this is my first time posting. Me and the hubby have been trying for #2 for two to three months now and af is due tomorrow.. I have been having cramps for the past two days and sore bb's for a few days as well. I usually do not cramp until af arrives but I'm still keeping my fx. I really want to have another baby because my husband is feeling down that it has not happened yet and he's already trying to give up. (he thinks he is "broken") I took a test this mornin and it was negative. I was tryin like hell not to waste any money on tests till after af was due but I know it is way to hard to do. I still think I am gonna go buy one more test to take in the morning.. I wish all of you the best of luck with ttc and getting the BFP!!
I'm having the same problem as we speak. Af is doe for me today and i'm having neg tests... Hopefully we get our BFP together

Do you have any signs of af coming?? I have been doing a lot of looking online and a lot of people say that they do not get their BFP until after they are due. So I guess I will spend the money tonight and take the test in the am. If it's negative I will try to hold back if af doesnt come for about a week then I'll take another test. I just do not want to do what I did last month and spend like $50 on tests. I hope you do get your BFP and hopefully we will get it together!!
I've been cramping for 5 days but that's about it. My breasts usually hurt before AF but they aren't hurting at all.. Idk whats going on this month!

Well HOPEFULLY it is a good sign for you! Like I said I'm going to be taking another test in the morning.. If its negative, which I'm sure it will be, I'll be expecting AF to be showing up anytime tomorrow. My period is very regular so if I am not pregnant then it will come tomorrow. I hope yours does not show up and you get a BFP very soon!! Good luck!

Well HOPEFULLY it is a good sign for you! Like I said I'm going to be taking another test in the morning.. If its negative, which I'm sure it will be, I'll be expecting AF to be showing up anytime tomorrow. My period is very regular so if I am not pregnant then it will come tomorrow. I hope yours does not show up and you get a BFP very soon!! Good luck!
I hope the WITCH stays away.. I don't feel any sign of her at all so I hope that's means i'll get my BFP in the am... Hopefully we'll both get ours in the AM

I hope the WITCH stays away.. I don't feel any sign of her at all so I hope that's means i'll get my BFP in the am... Hopefully we'll both get ours in the AM

No BFP for me :( So now ill be just waiting for AF.. Good luck with your testing today!!

No BFP for me :( So now ill be just waiting for AF.. Good luck with your testing today!!

Same goes for me:cry::cry:

I am so sorry. But I wouldn't give up yet if AF has not came yet. I am still currently waiting for AF. I usually start first thing in the morning but you never know. Either way I still hope you get your BFP very soon! Some people go a week late and then get their BFP hopefully this is the case with you!

I am so sorry. But I wouldn't give up yet if AF has not came yet. I am still currently waiting for AF. I usually start first thing in the morning but you never know. Either way I still hope you get your BFP very soon! Some people go a week late and then get their BFP hopefully this is the case with you!
Hopefully AF stays away from us both.. Who knows we can really get our BFP's this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->