AF due tomorrow :( Preparing for the letdown

Weebles

Reaction score
I've tested several times now. Sure, there's still a chance (we hold on as long as we can, right??) but there were only BFNs. Ever day closer to AF is a smaller and smaller percentage of a chance for that BFP. If she doesn't show tomorrow I'll test yet again but being so disappointed on top of dealing with AF makes it even worse. I try to stay positive. It's just easier at some points than others.

Stay positive. I am in the same boat...2 days late and expecting AF anytime. Tested last night BFN.

Not over until she shows hun!

I'm with you girls on this one. Bfn this morning & patiently waiting for the witch to arrive. Chin up ladies, what's for us...won't pass us x

Thanks ladies. It's tough sometimes but you're both right, staying positive is key. These last few days are dragging!

Do either of you feel period symptoms or anything coming? I actually can't notice any AF symptoms but maybe I'm crazy.

Should I test tomorrow morning or keep waiting?

I've been having AF symptoms since day 16 - lower abdomen cramps, low back pain, sore boobs. When did you last get a BFN ??

Well since you tested at night, it might be worthwhile trying tomorrow morning

I keep getting cramps and I'm super emotional today. Pretty straight forward AF symptoms but aren't they all, right? Good luck tomorrow, I'll be testing along with you. And maybe even an IC tonight too. Hope we get to be those gals answering posts about how it's totally possible to have a BFN at 11 or 12 dpo and still go on to have a BFP.

BFN. Cramping, spotting, looks like AF is on the way. How did you ladies make out?

AF due Mon or Tues and I've tested twice, both negative. I think I'm 10 dpo but I didn't use OPKs so I'm not sure. I have lots of weird symptoms so I know I'm getting my hopes up.. really hoping AF doesn't show up!

BFN this morning but no AF.

I am wondering if my cycle is off. I have no idea...I am not feeling any AF symptoms

I had the tiniest little spot of blood earlier, so just waiting for AF to really kick in 😪

Well I've told the hubby to keep 12th feb free for baby making time 😊

Hahaha that'll be the perfect weekend...Valentines day. I feel like loads of people get pregnant during that time.

I'm not sure if I'm out or what. Just don't really feel like anything tbh

I'm not sure if I'm out or not either, especially because I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated this month. I'm hoping that I misguessed and there's still a shot... AF feels imminent but I'm still holding on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->