AF due Valentine's Day....wait with me?

echo

TTC
Reaction score
Last year I was stuck working the overnight shift at a hotel during a blizzard on Valentine's Day. I was realllllly hoping for this one to be special. So. That witch better stay away.

I am technically ltttc, but I took a break for a few years. My cycles have now been on track for almost two years, and so I am back in the game. This is cycle 5.

Any other testers in this timeframe? What's your story?

:coffee:

Hi Echo!

I am due for AF Valentine's Day also. Would love to have a BFP! We have not been trying very long, this is our second month. I began temping this month and feel like it has kept me a little more sane, especially since I could confirm I O'ed. I think the earliest I will test will be 12DPO on the 11th :)

Anything you're doing to make this TWW go by quicker?? It is the worst!

Me, me, me!! Well its cd29 but my cycles seem to be 28-30 days so its ok. I'm trying for number two, this is month 14 (I think!) So over it haha but I have a good feeling as I love, love, love the name Valentina as a middle name so it would make perfect sense to get a bfp on Valentine's day and have a daughter.. Got that fertility gods?! Haha I will happily obsess during the tww wait here ;)

Hi! AF is due on 13th but I am going to try my very best to wait until 14th to test :) also our cycle 5!

Hi Echo!

I am due for AF Valentine's Day also. Would love to have a BFP! We have not been trying very long, this is our second month. I began temping this month and feel like it has kept me a little more sane, especially since I could confirm I O'ed. I think the earliest I will test will be 12DPO on the 11th :)

Anything you're doing to make this TWW go by quicker?? It is the worst!

I almost started temping just to make sure I was o-ing, but can't seem to get into the flow of it! Haha. I'm currently unemployed and have waaaay too much time on my hands to obsess. So I'm job hunting to pass the time.

I hope you get your BFP!

So let the obsessing begin!

I had a crazy vivid dream last night about being pregnant and working as a cashier and they wouldn't let me leave so I gave birth there. Then all of the sudden, I was in the ocean and trying to hold onto the baby as hard as I can. It was crazy. Waves and rocks, and trying to get to shore with a baby in my arms. It was a girl.

My hormones are kicking my ass. I'm tired and my boobs hurt. Anyone have PMS?

Temping has kept me feeling sane as I was concerned about confirming my ovulation as last month was our first month TTC and I never got a positive OPK. This month I got my positive OPK and confirmed with temping.

This month with temping I have missed a couple days but overall seem to have my schedule down as long as I set my alarm for the same time everyday. DH gets annoyed but oh well!

I symptom spotted everything last month so this month I am trying to not do that. 5DPO and honestly, nothing out of the ordinary other than some slight cramping this morning. I know I will be anxious to test! Going to try my best to hold off until 12DPO but that seems so far away!

Hey Echo, I'll wait with you :)

I did post a thread asking if anyone wanted to wait with me but I got no replies lol boo! I'm 1dpo and the witch is due on the 17th. I wasn't planning to be pregnant, we had a mishap but here I am in the tww. Again!

Good luck for Valentine's, I hope you get your bfp this cycle :flower:

Hello!
I'm due AF on 15th Feb! Not sure if I ovulated this month though, been doing ov tests and all negative, not being doing them properly though as been on holiday and drinking lots fluids so have had quite dilute urine, hoping that's why rather than not ov! Had a few cramps and a very dry mouth but no other symptoms! Anyone else not had any luck with ov tests?

Af due on valentine's here too. Though im having an Uber weird cycle. Ovulated on friday the 29th. Did on the 28th. Spotted on 29 and 31 and nothing since.

Have an appoitment with my midwife In an hour for a pap.

I'm due on the 15th, this waiting part is so hard isn't it! I did a ov test every day in the morning and they said I had high fertility but it never said I had peak fertility :shrug: I had some ewcm around the time I thought I would ov so fingers and toes crossed! It would be the best valentines present!

I'm due Feb 14th/15th , I'll join in :)
I'm going crazy already #hatethetwoweekwait

Helllllllo Ladies!! Thanks for joining me. I hope we all get it.

Kell, that happens to me all the time. I create threads and no one responds.

Sparkley, maybe you peaked in a short window? I have known a few people who had to test 3-4 times a day because their peak was so short.

As you can see by my addict status, I've been here a while. :haha:

This would be the best Valentine's present. It's also the anniversary of the first time hubs and I :sex: ever. So it would be a great circle of events. lol

How is everyone doing? Are you going crazy? I'm moody. And I want to eat everything. EVERYTHING.

Hello!
I'm due AF on 15th Feb! Not sure if I ovulated this month though, been doing ov tests and all negative, not being doing them properly though as been on holiday and drinking lots fluids so have had quite dilute urine, hoping that's why rather than not ov! Had a few cramps and a very dry mouth but no other symptoms! Anyone else not had any luck with ov tests?

I had a lot of success with them. But most luck with my fertility monitor. I would have soooooooooooo much trouble trying to tell whether the stupid little lines on the OT were any darker than before. The monitor took all the guess work out.

I had an okay time with the OPK's this month but never got a positive one last month which was our first month TTC. That frustrated me and I liked the idea of confirming O with my temperature so I used both this month. Gosh, these days feel so long. I am ready for next week to be here. I have been scouring the forums all day to see what DPO other women got their BFP. I don't want to have to wait until next Sunday but I also don't want to see a BFN!! #thestruggleisreal

Im going psychotic trying to stop myself from starting testing at 8dpo...... super hungry but also super nauseous. So cant eat much. Really crampy and mood swingy.... blarg... :p

I'm only 5dpo and crampy, which is different. Hopefully good different??

Need help talking you down from pos? Most early positives aren't until at about 11-12dpo. I have seen some faints at 9 (the kind where girls were questioning whether it was an evap). With my first bfp, it was at about 12dpo. With my 2nd it was up in the air because I didn't track my o date that month.

the trouble is i really want to know this weekend. My hubby and I are going to a wounded warrior project event tomorrow night and i was hoping to do something big where i could have them announce it to him if it was positive.... guess ill just have to wait and do something on valentines if its positive....

That's what I'm hoping echo! It specifically says to only test once a day and first thing in the morning so I followed the instructions exactly...so frustrating. I think I will track my temp next time, if I'm not pregnant. Good luck all you Valentines hopefuls! Wouldn't it be cool to wrap up a positive pregnancy test as a valentines present!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->