AF due Valentine's Day....wait with me?

Fingers crossed for everyone. I have had some promising symptoms but don't want to get my hopes up too much! I had lots of white cm the other day and a lot of gas too �� Sorry!! It's supposed to be an early sign though! Watch this space x

13DPO and BFN this morning. Didn't expect much different as I don't really feel any different. Surprisingly, I am not heartbroken but have kind of been expecting that answer. AF is due Sunday so I know there is still a chance. We shall see.

Fx for every one! I am hopeful to go into next cycle if this one doesn't bring what I am hoping for.

I did a test this morning, 12 dpo... I don't flipping know what to think of it! If it's positive, I may as well still call it negative because it's that light. I don't have a good feeling about it. My boobs are less sore today. I wonder if this will be a chemical. Still no spotting tho.

I posted pics in the test part of the forum.

I really don't feel like this is going to be it. Which is ok... We just started trying.

AF just arrived this morning. I was feeling a bit crampy so not super surprised but wasn't expecting it today. I guess I should be happy as this is CD1 of cycle #3 TTC.

13 dpo ive been testing since 10dpo all BFN, but 3 days still till AF is due.... starting to get a little depressed thinking maybe we didnt make it this cycle.... had some super positive signs early on and temps are staying up, but wouldnt I have a BFP by now if it was going to happen?

Sjab11 - how early are you for your period? Wonder if there's still a possibility..?

Mommyhopeful - you still have a few days yet!

AF just arrived this morning. I was feeling a bit crampy so not super surprised but wasn't expecting it today. I guess I should be happy as this is CD1 of cycle #3 TTC.
Sorry to hear af got u this time!

13 dpo ive been testing since 10dpo all BFN, but 3 days still till AF is due.... starting to get a little depressed thinking maybe we didnt make it this cycle.... had some super positive signs early on and temps are staying up, but wouldnt I have a BFP by now if it was going to happen?

If you implantated late, then your body still needs time to build up hcg. You aren't out yet! Fingers crossed!

Ella86, FF said I should have been due on Sunday, so only really a couple days. This is my first month really charting because the other month I had just gotten off of birth control so didn't really know how to chart from my breakthrough bleeding and so forth.

So sorry sjab and wtt! Good luck, ella!

I didn't have the resolve to test this am. Tomorrow is 13dpo, so maybe then. Boobs are still super sore, and usually that stops a day or two before af.

Looks like I won't be testing on Sunday - AF just arrived early :( so gutted, I really thought this might be our month.
To make matters worse it arrived when I had just arrived at a meal out, and everyone kept asking when I'm going to have another baby. I wish people wouldn't ask unless they actually know what's going on because I have to sit there and say I don't know when it's all I want :(
I am feeling really disheartened with the whole thing and like its never going to happen. It took 6 months with my son and I remember feeling like this then, and it did happen eventually, but I never thought it would take this long the second time around. I was sure I'd be at least 2/3 months pregnant by now

Sorry, rose!

I just got tick tocked by my MIL. Tick tock, tick tock...

Sorry rose and wtt. I'm joining you in the 'stupid AF turned up and ruined my month for me' camp lol CD1 here, joy oh joys. Fingers crossed for March huh x

Forget everyone else and how dare they keep asking. That is so annoying and stressful. Stress is not good for trying to get pregnant so tell everyone to shut the hell up so you guys can make miracles happen here ! ;)
:hugs: to all who need it!

Oh and sorry sjab11! Didn't see she got you too till I went back to page five, good luck next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->