Af four days after d&c?!

Beans28

Reaction score
Question: I recently had two missed MCs a week apart (twins) they were the product of IVF and I was taking artificial hormones. A week after the second loss my meds were dramatically lowered and stopped a day it two before te d&c. I will also point out that I was on vaginal progesterone this my blood levels were always low.

Anyway, I had my d&c we'd am and had some light spotting. Nothing bad. It turned brown and went away. However since my progesterone stopped I have felt more and more like I have pms. I bloated up with five lbs of fluid and felt pms(y) and crampy.

Today I feel like I have my period and I'm bleeding like a period. Could the fact that I was an I've PT and took artificial hormones explain why AF would come so soon?

I am so sorry for your losses. I would think that could be normal, if you are really concerned definitely call your doctor for peace of mind. I wish I had a solid answer for you, but I have not had a d&c. I found out about my mc when I already started to bleed and didnt have a d&c. I hope some of the other ladies can help answer your question. Just wanted to say how sorry I am for all you are going through.

Thank you. I guess I was just hoping it would be a period so I could try and 'move on' if that's even possible. :,(

I don't think you ever move on =/ Maybe move forward? IDK, still trying to figure it all out myself. Big hugs girlie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->