AF got me... CD2... fingers crossed for this month. Anyone wanna buddy up?

Shedevil18

Reaction score
so AF got me yesterday which was no surprise because I just had that feeling that I was out this month. I don't even think I O'd last cycle :(

CD2 today. I'm not sure if I want to use OPKs this month or try the "relaxed" approach and not think about it and just go with the flow.

I told my BF last month when my fertile window was and he was like "why do you have to stress out about it? Why can't you just let it be a surprise and when it happens it happens instead of saying we have to do it on this day and this day"
I was like .... that kind of put a damper on my TTC journey. I just don't know what to do anymore, I mean I'm not getting any younger here, I'm already 29.. time is ticking.

I had AF Aug 29th. Testing after the 26th or so! Good luck to you! Just had my copper IUD taken out. Doc warned me that the sperm from the other night might be alive and well haha. fertile for me is mid next week

Hi Shedevil, I'm CD1 today, so a few days behind you. What CD do you usually ovulate? I'm expecting to ovulate between CD13 and CD15.

Hi there - I'm cd3 today.

I'm going to use conceive plus this cycles and opks.

I'm not going to temp and definitely not going to test before 10dpo

Hi I am cd3 too. Will be using cb opks this month. My cycles are 26 days and I think I normally ov on cd 12 but will be good to know for sure. Im going to try to hold out and test on the 26th which will be about 10dpo. Good luck to us all :)

Also when we were ttc my dd I eventually stopped telling my dh when I Was ov as it stressed him out...I just pounced on him at the right time :) they just don't understand ttc like we do.

Hey ladies, Im on CD6 currently taking clomid which is making me sick as a dog :sick: But whatever helps me get a baby in my belly! :baby:

DH and I have been TTC for 3yrs I'm 26 DH23. Besides the clomid, I chart my BBT use a fertility monitor, Preseed, OPKs, vitamins for DH & I and DTD every other day. I tried the "relax" method for over a year and I'm a very impatient person. no BFP. So i decide to go to my OB, but if this 2nd cycle on Clomid dosent work it's off to the RE i go.

I hope we all get our BFP's soon! :flower:

Welcome ladies! always nice to have others go thru it with you

My cycles are usually 28 days. I usually O on CD14 but sometimes it will be CD17.. it has been all over the place since we have been TTC.

i think this month I am going to not use OPKs or try to think about it. I usually start testing 8-9DPO but this month we will be in Pittsburgh during that time so I won't be able to test.

Question though... We are travelling to Pittsburgh on Sept 27th, here in Canada we have the full body scanners... during the TWW is it harmful to have xrays such as this done? When we travel it should roughly be 10dpo for me... I don't want to hurt my chances

@shedevil18 I wouldn't think it would affected a pregnancy in those early stages but I am one to stop doing anything just for the sake of me knowing that I did everything right. So if you don't feel like its the right thing to do than just simply skip out on it until you know if your carrying a lil bean or not. You can always taking an early pregnancy test to rule it out some woman get a positive on 10DPO but not everyone. I bought these test strips online for like 80 cents each since I will be testing at 10DPO and every 2 days after (I'm very impatient) lol.

@shedevil18 I wouldn't think it would affected a pregnancy in those early stages but I am one to stop doing anything just for the sake of me knowing that I did everything right. So if you don't feel like its the right thing to do than just simply skip out on it until you know if your carrying a lil bean or not. You can always taking an early pregnancy test to rule it out some woman get a positive on 10DPO but not everyone. I bought these test strips online for like 80 cents each since I will be testing at 10DPO and every 2 days after (I'm very impatient) lol.

I'm just wondering if I tell them I "might" be pregnant if they will let me pass it or not let me fly at all? This is the first time I will be travelling to the States and I don't want to mess anything up but I also don't want to hurt my chances of getting pregnant either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->