AF has arrived :-(

mrs_rj

Reaction score
the title says it all really - AF arrived on sunday with a vengance. This is my first one since coming off the coil so at least i know i'm working i suppose! Still gutted - i guess i was just being naive to think it would happen so quickly! I guess at least now i know when my cycle has started properly so will know the best time for us to try - fingers crossed for next month and a january :baby: !!!! xxx

How many of us can honestly say we didn't half expect to get pregnant the first month we tried?? Not many I bet.

Good luck for next month x

I'd also sort of hoped it would happen for me first month (after nearly 18 months of BCP) but I got AF last week. It's rubbish but it does take time for most people, hopefully it wont take too long though and our time will come soon!

and at school we were left to think that one look at it would make us pregnant! so not true.... x

and at school we were left to think that one look at it would make us pregnant! so not true.... x

Murphy's law! :hissy: Life can be so unfair...

Good luck for next month!

Think it is... for the people who don't plan it, we're all just too organised!

good luck for next month, like you say at least you know everything is working well, fx for a january baby xx

good luck for next month. I also thought that we would nail it right away... but ofcourse not, those things dont happen in my life ... but lets hope for our BFP soon :)

Sorry the witch got you.
Onwards and upwards. There's always time next month :)

Good luck the next month! That is how I totally thought with my and my husband that since I'm still pretty young I would be apple to get preggers fast! My sister in law got pregnant the first mont she was off the pill... and she wasn't even ready to get pregnant. Life is unfair!!

I was one of those naive people who thought I could plan it down to the nth degree..."I want a summer baby so we'll start trying in October, and FOR SURE I'll be pregnant by Xmas..." And here we are, just after Easter and still banging away (literally, I guess LOL!) Here's hoping for winter baby for all of us!!

thank you everyone for your comments and words of support - fingers crossed for all of us not having to wait too much longer! This is my first AF since the coil so it will be interesting to see how quickly things settle into a regular pattern especially after some people who were on the coil took months to return to normal! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->