AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

xxCarrieAnnxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone CD1 today ... grrrrrr ... but after a good old cry last night, I'm kinda glad as now I can get back on track.

It's exactly 6 weeks ago today that I delivered my lil angel :angel:, he was born sleeping at 22 weeks, my first pregnancy. He wasnt planned, but he wasnt prevented, and it wasnt until he was gone that we realised how much we wanted him. So we dived straight in to TTC again. The doctors told me AF would return in 4-6 weeks time, and today, exactly 6 weeks to the day, the :witch: arrived!

We started trying as soon as bleeding from the mc stopped, I know I ovulated but we didnt catch it this time. I kinda knew it wouldnt happen because of the stress my body has been put under, but after waiting for AF, I am now kind of relieved so that I can get back on track and dive into TTC this month.

Sorry if this post seems pointless, but I know there are a lot of women out there who are going through what I have been through, and if they are anything like I was, are eager to know when their AF will return. So I thought I would create this post just to give some info that I know. It is such an unknowing time and you just feel left in limbo but at least now I can try again and heres hoping I see that :bfp: in 4 weeks time.

Who's with me for March testing ...

:dust::dust::dust:

sign me up, although if I am lucky will get mine by end of Feb.

congrats on getting af. Never spent so much time focused on my cycle before.

The "List" Updated on March 11, 2012

xxCarrieAnnexx- Feb 22/Tested March 4 @ 11 DPO :bfp:
Dahlia2007-Ovulated Feb 20/Tested Mar 1 @ 9DPO :bfp:
Excalibur- Waiting to O
JennyNBaby- Testing March 2 @ 12 DPO
KatM- Ovulated Feb 14/ Tested Feb 26 @ 12 DPO :angel: and in our thoughts
Kelly9- Ovulated March 5/ Testing March 20
Krippy- Waiting to O
LilBlossom- Ovulated Mar 4/ Testing Mar 19
Mojojojo563- Waiting to O
Mommyof_4- Tested at 9 DPO :bfp:
Tabs40611-Waiting to O

Here's to getting our RAINBOW BFPs!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hello to both of you... we've talked in other threads : )

AF party! :happydance: We can start fresh again. Today is cycle day 2 for me.

Lilblossom, I am a cycle-fanatic right now. OPKs and temping is the game plan.

And I just have to tell you girls... I need to unload: I just found out my brother and his gf are expecting TWINS, and they are 12 weeks along. It's been pretty bad, as I think about it every minute. I just think that I should be pregnant too with her. :cry: I do notice that when I just focus on me and getting pregnant, my stress lowers by like 90%. So I've been trying to focus on catching this next egg and blocking them out for now. Even though I adore the both of them.

What does excite me though is that my brother and I both had our now 4 yr olds within two months last time. So it would be nice to be able to have a 2012 baby so the new babies can be close again. Now I might be doing myself a disservice by trying to meet a "deadline." But I can't help myself.
Okay done.:wacko:

Hi girls, yes definately spoke to both of you!! Welcome to my AF party lol

@lilblossom, im sure the end of feb will be YOUR time!! fx for you this month, i am absolutely obsessed with my cycle atm!! xx

@dahlia, I know exactly what you mean about others having babies. My best friend found out she was expecting same time as me, and she still has hers and part of me feels resentful. I know that sounds awful, but it is just part of the grief that we all have to go thru. Its put a strain on me and my friends relationship, even now, but I just dont feel ready to face people let alone her with her big belly lol I feel so mean saying all this as I love her dearly but as we all know here, until youve been thru it you cant understand. But dahlia, twins in the family, sooo exciting and its bound to be your turn soon, this month fx xx

This is going to be our month girls, so when does everyone expect to O ?? Its my first cycle so I'm gonna be using OPK's again hope its only a 28 dayer this time xxx

Today is cycle day three.. I believe I had a chemical or very early miscarriage.. good luck and Care sorry to hear about baby Jacob

Hi :flower:

I'll join you ladies too. I am CD2. This bleed is my miscarriage but going to try this cycle. I normally ovulate between CD 21 and 25. I'm guessing it'll be a bit later this cycle - maybe up to 2 weeks later. I guess I will ovulate between 24th Feb and 13th March. Haha :haha: that is not a very precise date but time will tell.

Hoping we will all get our sticky BFP's very very soon!! :hugs:

Welcome Girls!! :flower:

@twoinlove, :hugs: so sorry for your loss hun. Good luck this month xx

@beeka, FX for you this time hun, I have read so many posts from women who have been pregnant before their first period after a miscarriage, so it does happen. I didnt ovulate until cycle day 32 after mine, but I was so glad when I did as I didn't know what to expect!! So sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

MARCH :bfp::bfp::bfp:'S XxXxXxXxX

Well lets see...I believe my af started on Jan 27th and today is cd 9 so maybe in a week I should O?

If we count first day of bleeding from miscarriage it would be cd 35 lol. I haven't had more than 2 days with out bleeding at all but most of my bleeding has been spotting...i passed a couple small clots early this morning so am wondering if the reason i am still bleeding is because i still have stuff left over. My hcg was at 87 on tuesday so thinking i should finally be to zero really soon. HPT's are all negative now so that's promising.

I am not sure what cycle day i normally O on because the last time i had tried to get pregnant was 19 years ago when i had my daughter. This one that ended in mc was a total surprise so....like i said never focused on my cycle like this before. Its why i had searched for places to get information and am so glad i found this forum. Everyone is so supportive. So ladies...lets do this!!! here is to our :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Hi Blossom, just curious, So even though your hcg was still above the norm when you started your "period", you are calling Jan 27th day 1? Is there a way you could get your hcg checked at the doctors just one more time to make sure they're at zero. I am just thinking that maybe the bleeding you're having is from your loss. I'm not trying to put a damper on anything, I just wanted to let you know how I am evaluating your situation, but I'm no doctor :blush:

I just think once you stop spotting for at least a few days, it means your hcg will be at 0. From that point on, any bleeding in my eyes would then be your actual period. It could be true that your residuals are still passing through you, even though it seems like 34 days is a while to spot, but it happens. A friend of mine who had a D&C in October spotted for 8 weeks after. She finally got her real AF on New Years Day.

Once again, not trying to be a doctor or tell you what's really going on, but just offering advice : )

@CarrieAnn, I'm so sorry for your loss too :hugs: I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be lose a baby at 22 weeks. Do they know why it happened? Ovulating at CD32 is good though...That wasn't too long to have to wait. I don't know what to expect either but hoping I don't have to wait too long. x

@lilblossomell, 35 days of bleeding does sound an awful long time, and to still be passing clots, I think I would be worried. What does the doctor say about it? Do they say it is normal? That is fab news about HCG going down - shouldn't be too long before it's less than 5. Are you going to use OPK's to help you pinpoint ovulation? x

Peace love, legs up and baby dust :)

:haha: Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us to get our BFP this cycle :dust:

I am CD3 today. I passed some awful looking "stuff" yesterday. Quite large pieces of tissue, but since passing them - the pain has subsided loads. Just like normal period pain now. The flow is quite light today - I was expecting heavy flow for days and days. Just a lot of stringy stuff and clots now rather than blood. Sorry way too much information. xxx

well what is weird about it is that on days off the bleeding pretty much tapers off to nothing but when i go to work (am in retail and on my feet pretty much straight for nearly 5 hours) I start to spot again...the reason i am calling jan 27 day one is because had stopped bleeding for a few days and then it started like a normal af...same color and consistency if you know what i mean. It just wont seem to completely end. but gonna give it couple more days and see what happens. Have no fever or anything with it.

well what is weird about it is that on days off the bleeding pretty much tapers off to nothing but when i go to work (am in retail and on my feet pretty much straight for nearly 5 hours) I start to spot again...the reason i am calling jan 27 day one is because had stopped bleeding for a few days and then it started like a normal af...same color and consistency if you know what i mean. It just wont seem to completely end. but gonna give it couple more days and see what happens. Have no fever or anything with it.
Okay I see. That makes sense now. I just thought it was all spotting. It's so hard not to know when it's going to end! I feel for you :hugs:

so far today no spotting but have a 7 hour shift today.... fxed get through it with out it starting up again

Hey girls :flower: happy sunday! bit late i know, but got locked out of the site earlier for getting my password wrong 5 times lol

@beeka, I am still waiting for post motem results to find out exactly what happened to my baby, they have taken over 6 weeks already but I've been told I could be waiting up to 12 :wacko: There are a lot of possibilities as I did have a few problems with the pregnancy, plus had an amniocentisis, but that is a totally different and long story! However, we still never expected what happened and it has hit me like a ton of bricks since :cry: I am just yearning to have another baby now, not to replace Jacob as no one ever will, im just hoping another will give me something to smile about again :flower:

But ... I really dont wanna bring a downer on this thread cos this is gonna be a lucky one, I can just feel it!!

Hope everyone is doing ok, I'm just looking forward to the :witch: going away! and hopefully for 9 months (fx!) xxx

Hey lilblossom xx How did it go today in work, as far as te spotting is concerned ?? Hope its starting to trail off for you hun :)

same old same old but tapering off now...and have lots of ewcm so things are looking up.

Hey girls :flower: happy sunday! bit late i know, but got locked out of the site earlier for getting my password wrong 5 times lol

@beeka, I am still waiting for post motem results to find out exactly what happened to my baby, they have taken over 6 weeks already but I've been told I could be waiting up to 12 :wacko: There are a lot of possibilities as I did have a few problems with the pregnancy, plus had an amniocentisis, but that is a totally different and long story! However, we still never expected what happened and it has hit me like a ton of bricks since :cry: I am just yearning to have another baby now, not to replace Jacob as no one ever will, im just hoping another will give me something to smile about again :flower:

But ... I really dont wanna bring a downer on this thread cos this is gonna be a lucky one, I can just feel it!!

Hope everyone is doing ok, I'm just looking forward to the :witch: going away! and hopefully for 9 months (fx!) xxx

Hey don't say downer, because you're only just sharing your story :flower:

Hi Ladies,
I have been reading this forum daily since my MC last Saturday (1-28). It was a blighted ovum at 6 weeks, passed naturally. DH and I are TTC right away.

Reading the posts has been very supportive, and let me know that I am not alone. We were very fortunate to conceive on our first try and intend to conceive easily and effortlessly once again. I am almost 35 and this will be my first child.

I pray that we all get our BFP in MARCH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->