AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Hi everyone. Thanks for the warm welcomes! Even through td been a while since I posted. I also don't understand opk, although I have never tried them. I was thinking I was going to but never ordered them in time. And at the store they are crazy expensive. I just start bd every other night from cs12 until I see a temp increase.

I have a question, I have never had any problems with conceiving, so no progesterone problems or thyroid in the past. However, my lp phase was only 9 days last cycle. It was my first ovulation since my loss, is that normal sounding. Or could I have devolved a progesterone problem. Another strange thing is that when I was 6 weeks pregnant (with the baby I lost). My temps were down, through forsure I would miscarry, then had a ultrasound and there was the little heart ticking. (120, so a little low) then the baby continued till 11weeks before passing. (then took my body 5 weeks to figure it out.
Anyways I have been freaking our that my progesterone is low and I will continue to loose babies.

Hi, sorry I dont know anything about the temping so cant really help with that, but after my mc in December, I OV'd in January and my lp was 11 days, I didnt know anything about lp until I started looking at threads on here. I started to panic but I've read so many women have the same problem after a mc, some even being 5 days or even less. I wouldnt worry too much if I were you as its still early days. Im hoping mine is longer this month, but I dont even know when or if I have ovulated so it kinda throws that idea out the window! xx

Ex and Tabs,
Sounds like you two have matching symptoms... Good sign =)

Carrie Ann, I read that some people do not get a full on positive with OPKs, just the line gets darker. I had a darker line for 2 days before my positive, similar to pic 1 I think. Since then even my morning pee has almost no line, so the dark line could be your surge. I think it also depends on how sensitive the OPK stick is. I read that they vary. Sorry it is so frustrating for you. Feel free to vent.

I have now linked my FF chart to my sig below :happydance: Get me!! LOL I would love to hear your opinions ... I dont know if I definately O'd on the day they say tho!​

well i have officially ordered my pregnancy tests for next weekend testing and my opk's so no matter what the outcome I am definitely prepared..thinking positive : )

Ya i have been exhausted and constipated too but i attributed it to the stomach flu so ill have to wait and see what is sticking around in a couple days lol and i have a 2 year old and married to a gamer so i am always moody lol crossing my finger for all of us : )

I've been pretty tired, but I'm going to blame it on studying and doing it to myself.

Ok update no more stomach flu yay can actually last a full day at work today. Still feeling that pressure on my uterus like someone is stepping on it though and had some light cramping a few times last night not even enough to be called menstral like and only lasted a min. So 2week waiters any symptoms your grasping at?? lol
Glad your bug is gone! Now onto feeling non-interrupted symptoms. lol.

AFM, not much I can say at DPO. The aches I was feeling for a few days are gone. I am getting a bit of heartburn. Had it this morning after I ate my frosted mini-wheats, which I thought was odd, as I've only gotten HB after eating citrus or pizza, but never after a milk bowl of mini wheats :thumbup:. So that gives me some hope . CM is pretty much not there. I've had some globs a few days ago, but gone now. Haven't checked CP in a while, and don't plan to.

Hi everyone. Thanks for the warm welcomes! Even through td been a while since I posted. I also don't understand opk, although I have never tried them. I was thinking I was going to but never ordered them in time. And at the store they are crazy expensive. I just start bd every other night from cs12 until I see a temp increase.

I have a question, I have never had any problems with conceiving, so no progesterone problems or thyroid in the past. However, my lp phase was only 9 days last cycle. It was my first ovulation since my loss, is that normal sounding. Or could I have devolved a progesterone problem. Another strange thing is that when I was 6 weeks pregnant (with the baby I lost). My temps were down, through forsure I would miscarry, then had a ultrasound and there was the little heart ticking. (120, so a little low) then the baby continued till 11weeks before passing. (then took my body 5 weeks to figure it out.
Anyways I have been freaking our that my progesterone is low and I will continue to loose babies.

My LP was also 9 days for the first O after my loss : / I've never had problems like that before either, so I attribute that to my D&C and I HOPE TO GOD it corrects itself. LP confuses me, because you'd think that if you had a short LP that the egg wouldn't be able to implant correctly anyways, so one would have an early loss (which is what happens). But say you do get pregnant with a short LP and actually have a luteal phase defect, does that mean you're destined to have a miscarriage, even if it occurs a later time?
I hope that's not the case for either of us and our LPs get fixed!!!
Did the docs check our progesterone at our blood tests? I am not sure they did it for me. All they told me was my hcg levels. But I'd be curious to see what they noted if they did check it and write it down

Sound like all the symptoms are beginning to pop out in this thread. Not long to go until we can start seeing those BFP's! :happydance:

Thought I'd make a list of O dates and testing dates, and let me know if I forgot anyone. Message me to tell me your stats! I'm starting testing at 10 DPO

xxCarrieAnnexx- Feb 22/Testing March 5 @ 12 DPO
Dahlia2007-Ovulated Feb 17 or 20/Testing Feb 27th and/or March 1st @ 10 DPO
Excalibur- Ovulated Feb 20/Testing... EVERY DAY!
KatM- Ovulated Feb 14/ Testing Feb 28 @ 14 DPO
Kelly9
LilBlossom
Mojojojo563
Tabs40611-Ovulated Feb 20/Testing March 2 @ 11 DPO

Dahlia: Aww, thank you for starting the Ovulation date and testing date :D I Ovulated on 20th Feb (I think) and I have been testing since 1DPO :rofl: So, 21st Feb :haha:

I think I ovulated Wed 22nd, either way will be testing Mon 5th March (12dpo)

FX for us all :dust:

Thanks for starting the list Dahlia...now we will be able to really keep track. I just hope all of you who are tww won't leave us when you get your bfp's this month:) Getting kind of attached to our little group here.:hugs:

Carrie, they say we always have some of the lp in our system so you should almost always get a light line for it...its just if it is same or darker than the control that you can call it a surge....that being said you have o'ed already and are in your tww. I hate to see you stressing out so much. Gotta relax now knowing you did everything right to make sure that egg was caught and just wait for it to dig in so to speak:)

Hi Lil, Oh thanks hun I know what you mean I have been stressin over it. This is really the first time in my life TTC as when I got pregnant last time, it just happened, we were not trying not preventing and that went on for 22 months before I fell pregnant, which scares me a bit now as it is a hell of a long time :wacko: Mind saying that, I had a job some weeks working 70 hours and my boyfriend on shift work, so we only seen each other on weekends so you could say we were only having sex 4 times a month. This time we are putting all our effort into trying for another baby but I stress so easily that somethings wrong or its going to take ages, but I guess thats natural ...

Im kind of in my 2WW without knowing lol I definately think I have ovulated already, last month I did not ovulate til something like cd30 odd, but I had a 40 + day cycle, I cant see it being that long this time.

Im gonna be testing on 5th march whatever happens xx

lilblossom: I definetly won't be leaving if/when I get a BFP, as you said, I like our little group hehe :hugs:

Carrie: Fingers crossed for 5th March and lot's of :dust:

Lol well at least you can still feed your poas addiction ... just change it to hpt's instead of opk,s

Thought I'd make a list of O dates and testing dates, and let me know if I forgot anyone. Message me to tell me your stats! I'm starting testing at 10 DPO

xxCarrieAnnexx- Feb 22/Testing March 5 @ 12 DPO
Dahlia2007-Ovulated Feb 17 or 20/Testing Feb 27th and/or March 1st @ 10 DPO
Excalibur- Ovulated Feb 20/Testing... EVERY DAY!
KatM
Kelly9
LilBlossom
Mojojojo563
Tabs40611
Hi Dahlia,
Thanks for making this list. Here are my stats. I am planning on holding out as long as I can.
Ovulated Feb 14/Test Feb 28

well i am going to try to hold out to test until march 2nd but i too have an addiction so we shall see..lol

I know the 2ww is a time of grasping at whatever symptoms we can but I must say I am having super bad heartburn, more cramping, and my boobs starting to ache.

I am also having a clear discharge i dont know what it is. Anyone???

Dahlia, is there a way to put the list in your signature so we can see it with out looking for to hard for it...it could be a few pages back by the time we see first bfp. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->