AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Lil and Ladies...the ov/testing list was too bug for my signature, so I added it to the first page of this thread,third entry down : )

Thought I'd make a list of O dates and testing dates, and let me know if I forgot anyone. Message me to tell me your stats! I'm starting testing at 10 DPO

xxCarrieAnnexx- Feb 22/Testing March 5 @ 12 DPO
Dahlia2007-Ovulated Feb 17 or 20/Testing Feb 27th and/or March 1st @ 10 DPO
Excalibur- Ovulated Feb 20/Testing... EVERY DAY!
KatM- Ovulated Feb 14/ Testing Feb 28 @ 14 DPO
Kelly9
LilBlossom
Mojojojo563
Tabs40611-Ovulated Feb 20/Testing March 2 @ 11 DPO

I'm not sure when I o b/c I haven't did any OPK but, we will see I plan to take a preg test on March 6th and see what happens.

Thought I'd make a list of O dates and testing dates, and let me know if I forgot anyone. Message me to tell me your stats! I'm starting testing at 10 DPO

xxCarrieAnnexx- Feb 22/Testing March 5 @ 12 DPO
Dahlia2007-Ovulated Feb 17 or 20/Testing Feb 27th and/or March 1st @ 10 DPO
Excalibur- Ovulated Feb 20/Testing... EVERY DAY!
KatM- Ovulated Feb 14/ Testing Feb 28 @ 14 DPO
Kelly9
LilBlossom
Mojojojo563
Tabs40611-Ovulated Feb 20/Testing March 2 @ 11 DPO

I'm not sure when I o b/c I haven't did any OPK but, we will see I plan to take a preg test on March 6th and see what happens.
Ok, I've got you added to the first page :kiss:

Thanks Dahlia...will just be really cool to be able to click there for a refresher:)

So is anyone feeling really excited and positive for this month??? I think I am but I'm also a bit scared too ... !!

Im sure my bb's are quite tender and not feeling 'right' but im scared to believe it lol they are definately itchy is that a sign ... lol

I haven't really been thinking that it's possible. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I could get pregnant this month. So it's prohibiting me from feeling excited at the moment. However, right now you just made me think about it, and I got really excited. And you know, I think we caught the egg, but I'm afraid my period will come early and wash it away. So have to stop myself right there, because it gets me down.

Our lives will change in an instant once we get our BFP. ahhh!

I am definately feeling positive as this being our 2nd month definately gives us a better chance dont it?? Its just such an uncertain time from loss to concieving again :( From all the reading around I've been doing three months seems to be the average time ...
But this is our month!! I've had stomach pains for last 2 days...

Dahlia, would you mind looking at my chart to see if you think I done enough this month??

I had to do this in multiple posts or else I'll forget something...

carrie, sometimes the body gears up to ovulate then doesn't so if your opk wasn't positive but was almost (which I'd say is the case) you might get another dark line or positive in the coming days. Sorry for the loss of your little boy. Do you still have really hard days? Some days it's all I can do to stop crying and get out of bed.

re the short lp: My lp first cycle after both my postpartum bleeds were 3 days. I'm serious. This month I ovulated on valentines day feb 14th and af showed feb 18 first thing in the morning, well overnight. With my son my second cycle has a 10 day lp then the third a 13 day lp so give it a few cycles I think it's normal for lp's to be a bit messed up for some.

What can I say Carrie, you've been busy like a pair of rabbits!:bunny::bunny: heheh

But in all seriousness, you have a great shot, and I would say that you caught it!

Oh thanks hun lol I didnt want to miss any chances this month!! Fx, and Fx for you too xx

Dahlia, I dont know if you read my post earlier but it took 22 months to get pregnant last time, ntnp and thats whats putting a lot of doubt in my mind x

I havn't ovulated yet... I hope to for cd16 which is March 4th so I would test march 20th if the witch doesn't show. Will update when I catch O for sure.

My temps are all over the place, a lot of them are in my post ovulation range with only a few lower ones... is it possible do you think to ovulate then get af 3 days later but still get pregnant? Cause isn't the egg in the fallopian tubes for 4-5 days before it hits the uterus? I don't think this is possible for me but was just thinking about it and was curious.

Ladies, can Implantation occur around 5DPO? :wacko: I did a HPT this morning and I could swear I saw a very very faint second line, I asked my OH to have a look for a second opinion as I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, he could see it too!! :o

Hi Ex hun, FX its your bfp :dust:

I was reading this yesterday, and thought I would put it up on here as I think most of us are coming up to testing now. Happy 2WW :flower:

Ovulation Day
The egg is released and travels into the fallopian tube where it remains until a single sperm penetrates it during fertilization (the union of egg and sperm). The egg can be fertilized for about 24 hours after ovulation.
If sperm does meet and penetrate a mature egg after ovulation, it will fertilize it. When the sperm penetrates the egg, changes occur in the protein coating around it to prevent other sperm from entering. At the moment of fertilization, your baby's genetic make-up is complete, including its sex.

1dpo - Too early to test
No home pregnancy test will work yet.
If fertilized, the egg begins dividing rapidly into many cells. It remains in the fallopian tube for about three days. The fertilized egg (called a zygote) continues to divide as it passes slowly through the fallopian tube to the uterus where its next job is to attach to the endometrium (a process called implantation).

2dpo - Too early to test
Pregnancy tests work by detecting the hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). hCG is only made once the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. Implantation typically occurs 6 to 10 days after ovulation.

3dpo - Too early to test
Implantation hasn't even happened yet!
Remember, home pregnancy tests detect the hormone hCG. hCG is produced only after implantation. No implantation = No hCG = Negative test result.

4dpo - Too early to test

Remember, home pregnancy tests detect the hormone hCG. hCG is produced only after implantation. No implantation = No hCG = Negative test result.

5dpo - Too early to test

6dpo - Too early to test

Implantation may not have occurred yet.

7dpo - Don't bother. Still too early!

8dpo - You will likely be disappointed!

Wait a few more days, if you can!
hCG (the pregnancy hormone) doubles every 2-3 days during the first several weeks of pregnancy. Give it some time to build up so the test can detect it.

9dpo - Tempting, but it is still best to wait!

To ensure an accurate result, and minimize the risk of a false negative you would be best to wait a few more days.

10dpo - Hold off if you can, it's still a little early!

Accuracy rate of some early detection tests range from 51%-69% for 4 days before your expected period.
Make sure you read the box/instructions for individual test brand accuracy rates.

11dpo

Some early detection tests may work 3 days before your expected period.
Accuracy rate of some early detection tests range from 74%-83%.
Make sure you read the box/instructions for individual test brand accuracy rates.

12dpo
Some early detection tests may work 2 days before your expected period.
Accuracy rate of some early detection tests range from 84%-93%.

13dpo
There are several early pregnancy tests that can be used 1 day before your expected period.
Accuracy rate of some early detection tests range from 87%-95%.

:test: 14dpo - Expected Period. This is the best day to test! :test:
You should miss your period today if you are pregnant!
Accuracy rate of most pregnancy tests on or after the first day of your expected period is 99%.

15dpo - You are 1 day late - Test at will!
Accuracy rate of most pregnancy tests on or after the first day of your expected period is 99%. You will likely get an accurate result if you test this day.

:dust::dust::dust:

Carrie: Thank you hun but somehow I think it was just an Evap line :( Thank you for sharing that with us, I also read that yesterday on another site :haha:

Your welcome. Are you still testing everyday then hun?? I wouldnt be disappointed cos your definately not out yet!! I bought internet cheapie tests last month and everytime I was getting negatives it was getting me down, well I havent got any this month so cant lol

Your welcome. Are you still testing everyday then hun?? I wouldnt be disappointed cos your definately not out yet!! I bought internet cheapie tests last month and everytime I was getting negatives it was getting me down, well I havent got any this month so cant lol

Yeah I'll still be testing everyday hun. I'm using IC's at the moment but just got home from town, bought a 2 pack from the £ shop :haha: Can't beat testing different brands ;) At least if you haven't got any then you can't test, I think that would really stress me out though lol. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->