AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I took the approach of ordering my tests online. There is a website that they are super cheap for those and opk's if you buy in bulk generally over 10 lol That way I can't test at least until they arrive next week. If I had them already I would be testing every morning lol

I took the approach of ordering my tests online. There is a website that they are super cheap for those and opk's if you buy in bulk generally over 10 lol That way I can't test at least until they arrive next week. If I had them already I would be testing every morning lol

I have heard of that website I think :wacko: Never ordered from them though. I get mine off Ebay. Haha that's true, if you don't have them then you can't poas :haha:

The "List" Updated on Feb 24, 2012

xxCarrieAnnexx- Feb 22/Testing March 5 @ 12 DPO
Dahlia2007-Ovulated Feb 17 or 20/Testing Feb 27th and/or March 1st @ 10 DPO
Excalibur- Ovulated Feb 20/Testing... EVERY DAY!
KatM- Ovulated Feb 14/ Testing Feb 28 @ 14 DPO
Kelly9- Possible Ovulation March 4/ Testing March 20
LilBlossom
Mojojojo563- Testing March 6
Tabs40611-Ovulated Feb 20/Testing March 2 @ 11 DPO

Here's to getting our BFPs!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hello to both of you... we've talked in other threads : )

AF party! :happydance: We can start fresh again. Today is cycle day 2 for me.

Lilblossom, I am a cycle-fanatic right now. OPKs and temping is the game plan.

And I just have to tell you girls... I need to unload: I just found out my brother and his gf are expecting TWINS, and they are 12 weeks along. It's been pretty bad, as I think about it every minute. I just think that I should be pregnant too with her. :cry: I do notice that when I just focus on me and getting pregnant, my stress lowers by like 90%. So I've been trying to focus on catching this next egg and blocking them out for now. Even though I adore the both of them.

What does excite me though is that my brother and I both had our now 4 yr olds within two months last time. So it would be nice to be able to have a 2012 baby so the new babies can be close again. Now I might be doing myself a disservice by trying to meet a "deadline." But I can't help myself.
Okay done.:wacko:

We are testing on the same day! Here's to hoping we both get a BFP!!! I miscarried on our wedding anniversary....definitely ready to have another little twinkle in my tummy.

Carrie: It took us a couple of months to concieve our 1st xx

Jenny: Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: Fingers crossed for our BFP's! :dust:

ya its www.early-pregnancy-tests.com I get my vitamins from there too they are half of what they are at gnc for the same brand vitamin. How is everyone's optimism going? I am slightly optimistic but not expecting a bfp. Hoping but not expecting lightens the pressure a bit I think.

Carrie, our first was a surprise ; ) but I'll say it took 3 months NTNP. I was 19 at the time.

ya its www.early-pregnancy-tests.com I get my vitamins from there too they are half of what they are at gnc for the same brand vitamin. How is everyone's optimism going? I am slightly optimistic but not expecting a bfp. Hoping but not expecting lightens the pressure a bit I think.

Yeah I thought it was that website :) I take Pregnacare, was quite expensive but get 3 months worth so it doesn't work out too bad all in all. I am feeling very Optimistic, I have a really good feeling about this month :happydance: I hope you do get a BFP :dust:

I took us 4 years to conceive our son. Granted alot of that time it was impossible because he was deployed to Iraq or somewhere else the Army sent him but it was 4 years before we got him and he was unplanned not trying just not preventing. I had even been on clomid I did it for 6 months straight when he got back from Iraq and nothing then we decided to take a break from trying and 2 months later we were pregnant..lol I have never been on birth control before and it was 4 years for him then another 2 with the last failed pregnancy.

Jenny, I am sorry about your loss. Hoping for another Twinkie for you! What exact day do you want me to put down for your testing date? Do you know when you O'd? I see your new to the boards... WELCOME!

Our first was almost immediate but I was also 22 at the time. This surprise pregnancy that ended in mc happened after 3 nearly 3 years of no real bc except just trying to be careful during the fertile times of the month. Hoping I will have some luck now that we are really trying instead of preventing.

@Excalibur: Thanks! It really helps sharing with people you know who have been through it and reading so many stories of people who have MC and went on to have healthy pregnancies.

@Dahlia: I've read so many forums in the last 3 months! So many of them are really old though, so I never post on there. Was happy to see this thread! I am planning to test at 12DPO...March 2nd, same day as you!

@Excalibur: Thanks! It really helps sharing with people you know who have been through it and reading so many stories of people who have MC and went on to have healthy pregnancies.

@Dahlia: I've read so many forums in the last 3 months! So many of them are really old though, so I never post on there. Was happy to see this thread! I am planning to test at 12DPO...March 2nd, same day as you!

You're welcome hun :) I couldn't agree with you more on that one, it definetly helps to talk to others who have been through the same thing or similar, the worst thing you can do it bottle it up. I have read many stories about that too. Fingers crossed and lot's of :dust:

Nice to hear everyones stories, well my first took 22 months to arrive but that was NTNP and not a lot of :sex: lol I'm hoping this one comes a lot quicker, Im 25 and this is my first time TTC, and I gotta say it I have a good feeling about this month also :kiss:

Bring on those BFP's! :happydance: Argh, I have a nasty headache! I wonder if that's another sign? :rofl:

Ok ladies i found this website and it got me a little more hopeful it gives you statistics for symptoms women have for every dpo. The link is on 5dpo but if you scroll down you can check whichever day you are.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/dpo-chart.php?dpo=5

Another web site you guys may like is the two week wait one...think its
www.twoweekwait.com

It's mostly just folks listing their symptoms by dpo after receiving their bfp's...give it a try. I don't plan to go back there until I am back in the tww again

Thanks for the links ladies! LilBlossom, sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel. We were going through MC at the same time...Mine was Jan 2nd.

But here's to HOPE for what's to come! God will bless us with little miracles again!

Did you get AF yet? I'm down to 1 week wait....Hope you get another one soon!
:dust::dust:

It took us 18 months to conceive our first while on the wait list for IVF. And thats with charting and opks and timing everything perfectly every month. I do believe it could happen naturally for us again but I don't want to wait.

ok so i need a second opinion because I feel like I am going crazy. I was nauseous for about 4 days before my son got the stomach flu then the day after he got better i had it high fever chills the whole flu bit my husband had it the same time as me was the same for us as our son 48 hours and we were fine again. Well my stomach was still queesy yesterday but i was not running to the bathroom nauseous. Again today all day I have been nauseous but not flu like nauseous and I am having alot of pressure on my uterus and every now and then I will get some pains there. I have been having a clear discharge everytime I wipe. Is it possible to have ovulated earlier. I only used one ovulation test strip because I just wanted to know I ovulated after the m/c. I feel more pregnant right now than I did when i was pregnant before my m/c. The doc said I didn't have to wait to try because it was such an early m/c but now that the possibility is there I am scared to death of symptoms really meaning complications. Any input would make me feel better like is anyone else feeling any of these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->