AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

KatM: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations hun!!!!! :happydance: Those are lovely, dark lines!!!! How many DPO are you? :happydance: I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :happydance:

OMG ladies I am so excited now. Congrats Kat that is definitely dark lines was it even when you were planning on testing yet?...lol Ex that does look like a faint second line and it only gets darker so I expect to see a pic of that second line tomorrow morning ..lol I am really excited for you both I am still gonna hold off until the package comes. It is taking all my self control now not to have my hubby pick a test up on his way home from work but I ordered 7 tests and 2 of them are the 10miu so I am going to wait. They should be here tomorrow though. I think I may have ovulated early though because nauseous again today eating crackers so if I am already nauseous it would be more than 6dpo you would think if I am. Either way even if I have to try again next cycle I feel like our little group has some real baby dust going around now : )

OMG ladies I am so excited now. Congrats Kat that is definitely dark lines was it even when you were planning on testing yet?...lol Ex that does look like a faint second line and it only gets darker so I expect to see a pic of that second line tomorrow morning ..lol I am really excited for you both I am still gonna hold off until the package comes. It is taking all my self control now not to have my hubby pick a test up on his way home from work but I ordered 7 tests and 2 of them are the 10miu so I am going to wait. They should be here tomorrow though. I think I may have ovulated early though because nauseous again today eating crackers so if I am already nauseous it would be more than 6dpo you would think if I am. Either way even if I have to try again next cycle I feel like our little group has some real baby dust going around now : )

I'll be testing again in the morning, no doubt about that! ;) Something is telling me that it is an Evap though :nope: I'm trying to stay Optimistic and think Positive though and we shall see two lines in the morning! :haha:

The tests I am using are 10mIU aswell. Waiting for some FRER's to be delivered though. Can't wait for them to arrive!

how much time was there from when you used it to when you took the picture. I have had a line show up around 20 minutes later on a negative but if that is what you got minutes after taking I would say that is very good. I used the test strips like that after my m/c to make sure before i started trying so there wouldnt be a doubt when i did get a second line and I never got a second line not even once. A couple of them got second lines after about an hour but that was the evap line. If mine come in the mail tomorrow I dont think I will be able to help my self but test..lol

I took the picture about 3 minutes after using it, which is what the recommended time is? :wacko: I don't know what to think at the moment lol! I don't blame you for wanting to test if your tests come tomorrow, hope you will be posting pictures? ;)

Ya 3 minutes after testing I would say that is most likely a faint BFP. I know it is driving you nuts and will until you know for sure but it will only get darker : ) I will post pics if I see anything on that strip lol

Ya 3 minutes after testing I would say that is most likely a faint BFP. I know it is driving you nuts and will until you know for sure but it will only get darker : ) I will post pics if I see anything on that strip lol

I sure hope so! I'm praying and keeping everything crossed! Well..apart from my legs :rofl: It sure it driving me nuts! I just want to know for sure if it's an Evap or actually the start of a BFP. I guess we'll soon know in the morning when I test with FMU :coffee: Fingers crossed if you do test tomorrow! Sending you lot's of baby :dust:

Congrats Kat on your BFP....and Ex congrats on your possible BFP...hope those lines get darker for you.

OMG :happydance: Loads been going on here!!!

Kat, CONGRATULATIONS!! Im so happy for you, I bet you are over ther moon hun, That is 100% :bfp: and this threads first xx How many dpo are you now hun??

Ex, Your gonna be the next!! I hope mine would look like yours if I did one now!! I havent tested yet, but its only a matter of time before them lines get darker, so exciting :happydance: I read somewhere yesterday that evap lines dont exist and a lines a line, time will tell fx for you hun xx

Kelly, My first period came exactly 6 weeks after mc, and only lasted 4 days. I was expecting it to be a heavy long one but it wasnt. We started trying as soon as AF went, and I did have like spotting the one day not long after my AF, it was kinda like blood tinged CM, was there when I woke up in the morning but then cleared up and I havent had it since during this cycle. It was unusual for me as I have never had anything like that in the past and obviously way to early for IB :wacko: Our bodies certainly do strange things after mc, and I can kind of see why drs advise to wait 3 months as it gives time for our cycles to get back to normal. Sorry I cant help much other than that hun xx

Well, Me, I still havent tested and am assuming I am 4 dpo. Still feeling really positive about this cycle, I have a 'feeling' but still dont want to let myself believe it. A week tomorrow I will be testing.

So now I need to change the title of this thread to add our first :bfp: and all the others which will be making an appearance! Anyone know how I do it ??

Carrie: I'm really not getting my hopes up about this BFP. Something just doesn't seem right! Lol. Yeah it is early days but I checked the test not so long ago and the second line has vanised nearly, surely if it was a BFP, the lines would stay there? :wacko: Fingers crossed for when you test in a weeks time hun. Sending you lot's of baby :dust: xxx

Thank you hun xx

Im not bothered for testing this month see, cos I found it so disappointing last month. Your stronger woman than me lol They will get darker hun im sure xx

Thank you hun xx

Im not bothered for testing this month see, cos I found it so disappointing last month. Your stronger woman than me lol They will get darker hun im sure xx

You're welcome hun :) Aww bless, I know what you mean about being disappointed but me personally, would rather know what's happening rather than stressing wether I'm pregnant or not :wacko: Thank you hun, I really hope they do get darker xx

Carrie: I'm really not getting my hopes up about this BFP. Something just doesn't seem right! Lol. Yeah it is early days but I checked the test not so long ago and the second line has vanised nearly, surely if it was a BFP, the lines would stay there? :wacko: Fingers crossed for when you test in a weeks time hun. Sending you lot's of baby :dust: xxx

Hello Ex, I said congrats in the other thread we follow, but now I'm hoping that line comes right back for you!

Kat! Congratulations, there's no mistaking that! How many DPO are you!?

Hello Ex, I said congrats in the other thread we follow, but now I'm hoping that line comes right back for you!

Hiya hun, you sure did. Thank you hun, I'm really not building my hopes up, at least then if the second line isn't there in the morning, then I won't be too disappointed. :)

Kat must be MIA, since she's probably on :cloud9:
But by looking at the list, I figured out she's 12 DPO today

I don't blame her for being on Cloud 9 :haha: I would be too with a line that dark! :D

So i couldnt hold out I had my husband bring me a test..lol It wasn't a straight negative there was something there but not conclusive to whether it was an evap line or very faint second line so ill save the second one til the morning when it should be more clear pos or neg. .. still feel good about this month though : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->