AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Not till May cause we have male factor infertility and will hopefully be doing a frozen embryo transfer in april/may. We did IVF to conceive Hannah, only to go on to loose her so late. We did conceive my son naturally but it took a long time and the chances are so low that there is no point to getting my hopes up, which is also why I don't test till 16dpo.

KatM: I did another test this morning and it was a blatant BFN, I think I have a dodgy batch of IC's! I don't think we'll be getting those again! :( I have a bit of cramp today so wondering wether it's just too early to test and maybe IB is taking place? I'm really confused! :wacko: Thank you for sharing your DPO symptoms with us all :)

Dahlia: Good luck with your testing hun. Fingers crossed! :dust:

Carrie: Sending you big :hugs: Hope you feel better soon xxx

Kelly: Thank you hun, I think it was an Evap though as I got a BFN today :( Hopefully May will come around quick for you then we can all see that BFP! :D

Mojo: The Metallic taste seems to be a common sign of pregnancy. Good luck :D

I miscarried on Jan. 3rd, 2012. Had first AF on February 8th. I am so frustrated because I am really not sure if I ovulated or not. Waiting on 2nd AF and secretly hoping it doesn't come!
Do you think I should start using an OPK??

I miscarried on Jan. 3rd, 2012. Had first AF on February 8th. I am so frustrated because I am really not sure if I ovulated or not. Waiting on 2nd AF and secretly hoping it doesn't come!
Do you think I should start using an OPK??

Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: When is AF due?

It would probably be a good idea to use opk just to put your mind at ease that you are ovulating again. That is the only reason i used them i just had to know i was. Sorry for your loss you are in the right place baby dust to you : )

Hey ladies, I just had to stop by for some comfort. I finally realized this morning how much of a stressor trying to conceive has been on my relationship with Rod. Last night I used an OPK and it was positive. We both were excited and decided to do the do. Well we both fell asleep and I woke up this morning with the biggest attitude because it was time for work and we hadn't had sex! Needless to say we had a huge argument and we even left the house upset with one another, something we rarely ever do. I just really emotional right now. I know there is a possibilty I could still conceive this cycle if we decided to have sex for the remainder of the days. I am just really in my feelings and I want him to be as motivated as I am. I mean initally he was pressuring me and now that I am really taking an initiative to track my cycles, take prenatal pills etc. I feel that he should be taking this a little more seriously. Oh I didnt add that although we both fell asleep, instead of waking me up, he decided to get out of bed an go an watch movies in the living area. I guess that's what really had me pissed! Am I losing it or do I have a reason to feel this way?

I'd of been mad to. But that being said doesn't mean it wouldn't be illogical. Things for my dh and I have been stressful since our loss but they're getting better. Just tell him I it happens again for him to wake you.

meandrod: Really sorry to hear about your situation at the moment. Trying to concieve can be a real stressful time, because we want it so much but it can take time.
It's natural for you to feel how you are feeling at the moment. Hopefully you and your DH can sort things out though and co-operate with each other and try and get that BFP! :hugs:

Is it possible that although he wants to try again he may be scared too? I don't want to make excuses for him though.

meandrod, I would have been a bit peeved too, and I dont want to sound like Im making excuses for him but when things like that happen to me and my boyf, I always put it down to him being a MAN!! Im sure theres still time for you this month hun. TTC puts a strain on a relationship anyway, plus we all have our loss to deal with on top of it all. I would say what Ex said, and make sure he wakes you if it happens again, altho he probably will now!

I've had a bad weekend, what with TTC and still grieving. Im trying so hard to move on the best I can but everytime I take one step forward I get knocked back. I am trying to face going back to work but I cant, and right now I feel like I never will be able to go back to my same job. I cant face most of my family at the moment, let alone work colleagues, My oh is the only one who can reach me at the moment, and he does take a lot of crap from me with the moods and tears. I also worry that one day maybe he will have enough and just walk. Its all just part of what we are going through I suppose.

So anyway, I have been to see my dr today and I asked her about ttc, and told her Im a bit worried as I dont think I have ovulated this month. Anyway she said its normal, some months it doesnt happen, and 90% of people will concieve within one year of trying. They wont do anything until this time next year, plus as I have already been pregnant, there is no cause for concern atm, nothing I didnt already know :wacko:

I just need one HUGE kick up the bum :cry:

Carrie: Really sorry to hear how you are feeling at the moment hun :hugs: It's all part of the grieving process I guess. I don't think many of us will feel the same until we are Pregnant again. I know it won't replace the little one's we lost but it may make us feel complete again. If that makes sense? :wacko: Don't stress too much about your OH having enough and just walking out, it can be a stressful time for any couple, just need to communicate with each other and let one another know how both parts are feeling and work and comfort each other :hugs:

Ok this is officially the longest AF as well as heaviest I have ever experienced in my life. Tomorrow will mark a full week of heavy if it doesn't taper off. And the spotting started on either Sunday or Monday of last week. Ugggghhh.

Been doing my opk's past couple days just to feed the poas addiction and this mornings looked like it was getting darker than yesterdays. Still negatives but now wondering if i am gonna be one of those people who ovulate during or right after af...we shall see.

lilblossom: Hope your AF goes away soon! It's awful when it goes on forever when you just want to TTC again! :hugs:

It does seem like we have the longest heaviest af's when we are trying to conceive. Hope it goes away for you : )

Ex, it is still so early. You might have had IB cramps. I had them about day 7 I believe. It takes days AFTER that for the HCG to show up in your urine. I have heard the 10test is actually less accurate than the less sensitive, according to the pee on the stick site I believe. To put your mind at ease, I encourage you to get some other tests and maybe wait to at least 10DPO if you can. I bought mine on Drugstore. com... the ones that are 3/$9 with the really good reviews.

Mean, that sucks about your OH and you. Since your OPK just turned positive, you can still catch the egg. I heard it takes about 12-36hrs to ovulate after the surge. It is stressful on both of you, and I don't know why he behaved the way he did. I have to agree with CarrieAnn that I chalk it up to him being a man. I love DH, but sometimes his thinking is a bit crazy. I have my M.A. in Psychology and the more I learned the more I accept that men and women just are different. Light ahead for clearing the air and getting a good BD session ASAP. Maybe even a little lingerie seduction, seems to work for me.

CarrieAnn, keep letting it all out. Grief can take a long time. Sending you a big hug.

Thank you pregnant lady big :hugs: back xx I am trying to keep my spirits up, just think its the not knowing getting me down, the not knowing if I ovulated or not. I got a little positive feeling but Im fighting it and afraid to believe. Wish I had started temping at the beginning of the month but will definately be doing it next month!!

Has anyone seen the at home fertility tests you can buy??? I dont mean to sound desperate (i am:wacko:) but I stumbled accross them online last night, didnt even know you could buy them until then, was thinking of trying the male one, hes up for it, but do I really need more disappointment if it comes back bad news, hmmmmmmmmm????

KatM: It is still early but I really can't understand why I would get a Positive and then a Negative the day after. From what people have told me on here, it could be the HCG levels as they always go up and down during early pregnancy. If it was a definite positive, I should get another positive in the morning as HCG double every 2-3 days :wacko: I tried a different brand test this morning aswell as an IC but they were both negative. I have some FRER's on the way so by the time they arrive, it will be about 10DPO :D

A fertility test came with my frer tests as a bonus item and I used it on the 3rd day of my af like the instructions said and the result said I have a good supply of good eggs...not sure how it figures that out and why it needs to be on the 3rd day of af but was glad it came out good.

A fertility test came with my frer tests as a bonus item and I used it on the 3rd day of my af like the instructions said and the result said I have a good supply of good eggs...not sure how it figures that out and why it needs to be on the 3rd day of af but was glad it came out good.

That's good to hear :) How do you do a Fertility Test? Sorry if I sound stupid :blush:

It's just another poas test...hehe fed my addiction that day:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->