AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I was having ovary pain today so I did an opk and looks like neg which is fine by me but my temp this morning was high like post ov high, my temps are ALL over the place, high, low in the middle. I don't think they're going to be any help unless they go pre ov ranges for the next while otherwise I'll have to guess when ov happens based off when I get a positive opk. It's so frustrating.

Kelly: Hope your temps sort themselves out soon hun :( I know what it's like being left in Limbo :hugs:

Mp opk wasn't positive but there was a good line on it. If I ovulate on time though I'd expect a positive anywhere from march 1-3. Which could actually happen. The sooner the better. I wish my temps would sort out to, Im not sure why they're acting like they are.

I have never used a predictor kit myself....In my opinion the best predictor is when your body just tells you it really wants to DTD. :haha:

Doesn't it just stink feeling like a little science project all the time?? :shrug:

Well, we just went out for some Mexican, had been wanting some for a few days now. Have yet to go to Wally World for the FRER....Last time I didn't even use my first AM pee and it still showed up...so I must have some potent hormones in my urine. :haha: I'll get a box of 3...and a digital. That should do the trick. hehehe

Dahlia...I'll race you to see who gets a :bfp: first. :winkwink:

Hope I'm not wrong on this one. :nope:

Keep those fingers crossed ladies! (And toes!) :dust:

Kelly, at least it seems your getting somewhere with your OPKs for the moment. It'd be great if O was right on time for you :)

And Jenny, I could never jinx myself by racing. I'd be too heartbroken. But let me know when you've tested! I'm going to on Wednesday morning. I figure if today was an implantation dip, then Weds should have enough hcg for me to maybe get a lil line

Dhalia: I think your last comment was for Jenny? lol?

I don't feel like a science experiment, I actually love how my body predicts Ovulation then I see it plot out on the chart. I like how my cm turns egg white and I get positive opks then get a temp rise, everything is working together. I do hate having to take my temp so early every morning though and it's annoying when my temps are normal (and this is the first time it's ever happened).

I will be doing opks every day now, I'm getting some more left ovary cramps so I wouldn't be surprised to see a positive by wed but I also don't want to jinx myself. Getting some loving tonight and then if neg opk tomorrow we'll skip that night and then did on wed with hopefully a positive opk.

OK... So I have symptoms ................................. (i think) :shhh:

1) Pulling feeling below my belly button, it came and went a few times tonight, but now has gone completely. Never felt this before from what I can remember. Thought maybe late ovulation, as Im still not 100% sure, but negative OPK :shrug:

2) Dont know if this means anything, but got wet lotion like cm, thought it maybe start of AF when I felt it but no sign.

Thats really about it for now, hmm 2 :dohh: but still early days!

Also been a bit extra teary than I am anyway, but not really putting that down to anything other than missing my little angel. Im going to visit his little garden over the next two days so happy about that :flower:

Anyway, love to you all, im going to cuddle up to the mr now who has to be up for work in an hour and a half!! See you tomorrow xx

Are your nipples sensitive? I always get sensitive nipples when ovulating... but the watery cm can happen in the tww so I'd say just wait it out and test when your ticker says you can and if neg keep testing every so many days till af or positive.

Hi hun, my nipples always feel sensitive now!! Started when I was pregnant and got very sore and now Im left with sensitive!! I remember my bbs were sore when I took my bra off last time, but that was a few days after I found out I was pregnant. Did yours get better after pregnancy?? The blue veins are still very prominent in mine too, something else which hasnt gone away!

Oh well gotta wait it out, hope you get your temps and opks give you good results soon hun x

Jenny,
Thanks for the congrats. Hopefully your BFP will be popping up soon especially since your symptoms are promising.

Unfortunately, my beloved Yorkie was attacked and killed right in front of me by an off-leash dog. Broke my heart. That is why DH and I started TTC 1.5yrs earlier than planned. I am glad we did. I miss her daily. She never liked stranger's children.

Sounds like a lot of promising symptoms on the board!!! Baby Dust to all.

Ex, keep us updated. Can you call your Dr. instead of waiting to go in? Just a thought.

Kelly...Apparently, you took offense. I didn't mean to be offensive at all. We as women gotta do what we gotta do when it comes to getting our little miracles. I was just poking fun at all the obstacles. I know how it feels to lose one and certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. Anyway, maybe these forums just aren't for me. Good luck to all of you hoping for precious peas.

Jenny,
Thanks for the congrats. Hopefully your BFP will be popping up soon especially since your symptoms are promising.

Unfortunately, my beloved Yorkie was attacked and killed right in front of me by an off-leash dog. Broke my heart. That is why DH and I started TTC 1.5yrs earlier than planned. I am glad we did. I miss her daily. She never liked stranger's children.

Ex, keep us updated. Can you call your Dr. instead of waiting to go in? Just a thought.

I am so sorry for your loss. :cry: That happened to one of ours too. We got another puppy so our older yorkie still had a companion, although they can never take the place of the one that died. Hope you get ur :bfp:

Kelly...Apparently, you took offense. I didn't mean to be offensive at all. We as women gotta do what we gotta do when it comes to getting our little miracles. I was just poking fun at all the obstacles. I know how it feels to lose one and certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. Anyway, maybe these forums just aren't for me. Good luck to all of you hoping for precious peas.

Jenny, I'm not sure Kelly took offense, as I think she was just telling you her view on the body signs and such. More or less disagreeing with you, but in an civil way. Sometimes the tone in which one speaks on B&B is in the eye of the beholder, more subjective, so sometimes misinterpretations can occur. Please don't leave! I can understand your lightheartedness in regards to just listening to your body.
(Just wanted to clear that up) :hugs:

Jenny,

aw KatM yes that has to be so terrible. I would miss my furbaby every day as well. And look now you have a little bean to take some of the heartache away

Kelly I think you and I are going to ovulate very close together...I should be somewhere around between March 4 and 7...looks like you and I will be doing the tww together:)

KatM: Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog :hugs: Such a shame!

My AF is not late yet so I don't think the Dr would make me an appointment. Will just have to see how things go. I have mild cramping today in my lower abdomen and serious backache! Hoping it's a sign!!!! My HPT this morning was a BFN, wasn't sure if I could see a faint second line on the tweaked picture but there was nothing on the test itself :wacko:

hi everyone, i was wondering if i could join this group too because i am hoping for a BFP in march too!!! i would be so over the moon!! we decided to wait 10/12 weeks, 3 cycles before we started ttc..i had a missed miscarriage and delivered baby on 22 dec and then infectiona nd d&c 29th lost lots of blood and blood transfusion so...lots for my body to go through and have been having coun selling as well so everything was just too much!!.so i am happy to say that i am ovulating this week and who knows what the next couple of weeks will bring!! hope hope hope...all we can have really and faith!! lol..
i am so excited..

hi everyone, i was wondering if i could join this group too because i am hoping for a BFP in march too!!! i would be so over the moon!! we decided to wait 10/12 weeks, 3 cycles before we started ttc..i had a missed miscarriage and delivered baby on 22 dec and then infectiona nd d&c 29th lost lots of blood and blood transfusion so...lots for my body to go through and have been having coun selling as well so everything was just too much!!.so i am happy to say that i am ovulating this week and who knows what the next couple of weeks will bring!! hope hope hope...all we can have really and faith!! lol..
i am so excited..

Welcome to the thread :hi:

I also just welcomed you on another thread aswell :haha: Sorry to hear about your loss and everything you have been through :hugs: Fingers crossed for a March BFP!!!! :D

Lil blossom- it's nice to have a partner in TWW. So if that works itself out that'll be nice

Welcome pcbs. Having To go through those extra dilemmas I'm sure was stressful on top of being stressed. Hope your rainbow baby will show soon! My miscarriage was also on the 22nd

Excalibur, I also have had my lower backache for a few days. Barely noticeable though. No cramping this morning or anything like that. We still have time. I'm giving myself all the time in the world to get this BFP as long as AF doesnt show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->