AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Well actually Lil, I do believe that spotting is not considered AF. AF starts on the first day of actual flow. So, now that's another thing on my list of things "to google" lol

ah Carrie! I too tested at 8 DPO, that was my snowwhite test ; ) You've got time!

lil sounds like you have what I've had, I stopped postpartum bleeding and what I thought was my first af but I kept getting dark brown tinged cm sometimes blood streaked, I don't think I've had a day where I didn't have to wear a panty liner in 7 weeks. I am so ready for my body to be normal again. I don't know if the blood work or docs trip will help, it's just my GP but it's all I got.

Just did an opk today and it was neg after yesterdays positive so who the hell knows. I'll keep doing them when I remember just in case.

Kelly, what you are going through sounds so close to what I had before my af showed...temps all over the place, spotted more days than I didn't and so many pregnancy symptoms I was nearly convinced...then af from hell and my temps finally got back down. My highest temp in the last 9 days was today at 97.00 and lowest was 96.48 but a hour earlier than I normally take it. I totally relate with you in that I just want normal again.
In fact last night I was nearly in tears. TMI coming up.... i thought I had stopped enough and hubby wanted to bd so we did and afterwards he warned me how messy it got...I was so embarrassed but he was so good about it. I even apologized even though I had no clue.

Today though it really does look like its gone. Not getting any cramping like I have become accustomed to. I am not brave enough to do with out liner but it's looking promising. At any rate, I think there must have been a reason my body needed to empty out like it did and just hope I can make a nice soft home for this egg I am now waiting for.

Carrie I broke down too and took a test Im not due for AF until like the 6 or 7 th of this month but I tested and got a :bfn: too I think I may have tested too soon. B-4 I had my MC I test on 10/31 and got a BFN and then tested on 11/7 and got my BFP so I am thinking I just tested too soon.

lil my temps haven't gone back down though, I wish they would, they went down for a few days with my first bleed but with this one they are high like 36.6-36.76, I just got back from the docs, she doesn't think this bleed is my period, she's concerned it might be my uterine fistula bleeding so I've got forms for hormone levels, a hemoglobin count, electrolytes and a beta hog just to rule it out, though I told her I did a pg test 2 days ago and it was negative and for me to get a positive with all this would mean the apocalypse was coming or something. Plus my opk was neg today and I always get positive opks when I'm pregnant. I just want my temps to bottom out when I bleed and to ovulate roughly two weeks later, I don't think thats to much to ask for after everything thats happened.

here's a link to my FF page starting since I delivered Hannah so you can see what I mean.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262de2

you can click below the graph to change it to Fahrenheit, your temps are low cause my lowest since feb 18th I don't think has been below 97.

My tests for 11DPO.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120302_092005.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-4.jpg

Ex, I see a line on the middle one! Just checking in quickly before my exam. I'll hop back on later to see more

Ex, I see a line on the middle one! Just checking in quickly before my exam. I'll hop back on later to see more

I think it's an Evap hun :( Good luck with your Exam hun and I look forward to seeing your tests today. The middle IC was from the 99p shop :haha: The top one is a Frer as you know and the bottom one is an IC :wacko:

Ex I read a thing that explained you only have an evap line if the test dries and results are read well beyond the time allowed for the test. So if you read that during the time limit then it would qualify as a positive not a evap...so if that's the case...congrats

I'm on my phone so I can't see anything screen isn't good enough.

Hello girls, Lil, Ex, Dahlia, Tabs, Kelly, Kat, Jenny and anyone else I've missed :hugs:

I've had a shitty couple of days, yet again, but pulled myself together for now anyway! I hope your all doing ok and those of you in your 2WW I hope its being kind to you. Well as you know I took a test last night and got a :bfn: I thought it wouldn't get to me but I think added to everything else thats gone on lately it did and I had a night of :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Had to go to my works today for a meeting. They were excellent, very understanding and they are hoping I will be back soon, I missed out on promotion whilst I have been away but I really dont care. One thing my baby has taught me is that life is too short too worry about money and material things, and even if I had have got my promotion, I would still be here right now in the same shitty situation, so even tho I now have decisions to make they are still not my top priority, and dont think it ever will be again.

So anyway today, 9dpo, started getting quite painful cramping, which is unusual for me as I dont suffer from period pains and never have, but since mc I never know what to expect. Went to the loo expecting it to be you know what! But no, checked cm and nothing, no signs like last months brown cm, which came before AF. Half hour later needed the loo, again, bf even said havent you just been?!?! Had the most tiniest of spotting, literally like pin marks, and now I am definately thinking IB, as this is very unusual for me, even last month after mc this didnt happen. I am so temped to put a little picture up of it to ask you girls opinion but think it might be going a bit far! What do you all reckon ...

I love you all and hope your all getting closer to the results you want xxx

Carrie I just want to give you huge :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hope it is IB and you are on your way to a bfp.:dust:

Well i took a test at lunch time went to go fix lunch while i waited and forgot about it. i ate lunch it had been about 10 minutes and i remembered and there was a faintest of faint second lines i have to look at in good lighting ya that faint but it was also like 10 minutes after i had taken it so im thinking evap line. I just don't even know when i should test and when would be a usual positive if i was indeed pregnant. Just sitting waiting to see if af comes within this next week. It is going to be a very long week next week..lol Hope you all are coping well with your 2ww. Try to keep busy : )

Ok so i have all my tests i have taken the last week or so lined up. I wanted to see if there was any progression lol anyway none of the other tests have a second line visible at all not that i can see. A couple if you hold it up to the light like directly to the light you can see a little something but this one after 10 minutes is visible not in direct light. Its not dark or anything still faint but visible...hhhmm maybe its a little hope to not give up ..im still not getting any hopes up but ill take all the good signs i can grasp..lol how are you ladies fairing?

Lil, :hugs: Thank you xxx

Tabs, Sounds very promising, I am keeping my fx for you xxx

Carrie, I am sorry that you've been down. Maybe that IB sign will put you in a better mood!

I actually had a boohoo today. After my exam, which I think I failed, I went to the shopping plaza (never get to do this). I was all by myself and I as just thinking about who I am today... It was depressing. I didn't know what to think about myself and where I am in life. I felt confused. And now with my pregnancy (which I haven't embraced yet) I just feel like a big question mark. Like what's going to become of all of this. I never thought this would be my reaction to all of this, so it's got me by surprise : / I couldn't test again this morning, so I'll do it tomorrow. (I think subconsciously I just want to wait until the line could be absolutely dark until I test again).

Ex, I agree with Lil about that line. It could very well be something if within the time limit.

Tabs, test again in a day or two!

lil: I always take pictures within the time limit, more or less as soon as the line/lines appear. I guess we'll have to see what tomorrow tests bring, thank you :hugs:

Carrie: Sending you big :hugs: I really hope it is IB! Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

tabs: Fingers crossed hun! :)

Dahlia: Good luck with your test in the morning. As I said to lil, I always take a picture of my tests as soon as the lines appear which is normally less than 3 minutes :) I guess we'll have to see what morning brings? :shrug:

Dahlia: I am sorry you feel like you failed your exam this morning...I hope that's not the case and you are just feeling those pregnancy hormones. Take a deep breath...you need the oxygen anyway and be assured that this will finally sink in for you once you get a look at the darker lines tomorrow morning. I think you are just doubting your bfp. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok ladies i vow to wait until sunday fmu to test again. If i keep busy i can make it through the whole weekend without testing..who is with me?? Let them number double so we can see some bfp's : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->