AF hasn't shown for 3 days, cramps and mood swings!

Jitter

Reaction score
Woahhhhhh what is happening. I'm confused if it's PMS or if I'm pregnant. I bought 2 Clearblues today to use if my AF doesn't show for another 3 days, how do I hold onto my sanity without losing it whilst I wait?

Symptoms I've felt over the past week or so:

Light headedness
Weird feeling cramps in my stomach
One off Constipation and Diarrhoea
Sleepy earlier than normal
Weird back pain.. Like a burning feeling.. Sort of in my whole back on one day. I had to take my nighty off and run to the house and get water on it.. (We're in the middle of nowhere so no people were around to see me running naked lol.)

Confused.

If you're 3 days late then it should show on a test. Good luck!

I was 4 days late before I got my faint bfp. I'm normally never late but I tested every day and there was nothing. I must have ovulated later than I thought. Every day af doesn't show is a good sign. I finally spent the money and got a first response which gave me the super faintest line ever. Don't get discouraged yet.

I was 4 days late before I got my faint bfp. I'm normally never late but I tested every day and there was nothing. I must have ovulated later than I thought. Every day af doesn't show is a good sign. I finally spent the money and got a first response which gave me the super faintest line ever. Don't get discouraged yet.

Oooh thanks for the info and congratulations! I believe I did ovulate late because I had a weird pain first before any symptoms happened and told my boyfriend to DTD with me that night. I then got symptoms after that for the next week or so :) My period still hasn't arrived. It's 4 days late. I bought 2 non digital clear blues yesterday and tried one yesterday afternoon and it was negative. But I guess I was too eager to try! It still hasn't arrived, I am going to wait another 4 days or so before I try the other one. I want to make sure I don't waste the second one. If I wait 4 days my AF might show in the 4 days. :p But it hasn't shown in 4 and I have been EXTREMELY moody! Like, mood swings everyday. I haven't cried so much in a few months actually. The period pain like things.. It's like the way I get around AF but I haven't got any sign of AF yet. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas :)

If you're 3 days late then it should show on a test. Good luck!

Not necessarily true! Ive known several ladies who were almost two weeks late before their BFPs showed up on a HPT. I know how she feels. Im 9 days late now, no AF, and just feel pregnant. Tests ive taken thus far have been negative but i wont rule myself out yet. If i make it to two weeks late, then ill go to the doc for a blood test because i am NEVER late more than a day or two. This is just crazy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->