"AF" help please...

augustluvers

LTTC #1
Reaction score
Alright heres the deal...

I took progestrone for ten days, then i started spotting.

The last two days ive worn tampons but everytime i removed them its brown discharge. I didnt see red until this morning and its still light...

So when did the :witch: start? Two days ago or today?

Any of you ladies take progestrone and only spot as a period? I cant remember my last period induced by progestrone.

Thankx ladies :hugs:

I say it hasn't started yet. You count CD1 as the first day that you see full red flow.

Thankx so much girls!

So I haven't started yet, I'm still just spotting, this is ridiculous!

Howdy....I take Progester. every 1st 10 days of each month....when I first started on it same thing happen....you are not on CD1. CD1 is first day of red flow....what is happening is your body has to discharge the old blood. I spotted for about 4 days before actually period started.....but now as soon as I take my last pill, I get AF next day or day after.

Sneaking from WTT :ninja: I took Provera for the first time this cycle. It took 4 days before I got the brown discharge then the 5th day I had a bright red flow. I counted the 5th day as CD1. :shrug: I'd ask your doctor exactly how they want you to count it. Especially if you're supposed to take Clomid on a specific CD. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->