**AF help**

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by bluebear831, Jun 7, 2011.

1. bluebear831

bluebear831 Well-Known Member

hello girls...3 months ago i had a MC at 12weeks,,,,i was bleeding for about 4weeks on and off,,, but since then nothing..... well 3days ago i had a little blood when i wiped then nothing all day, yesterday the same thing happen, then today woke up had a little blood about the size of a 5p on my pad?? IS THIS AF??? my doctor give me clomid to take on the 3nd day of AF,,, but i dont no what to do take it or not as im not sure if its AF or not???what do you think??? HELP!!!!

2. Garnet

Garnet Well-Known Member

I know I went to the FS and I started bleeding red blood so I think AF came. Is it red blood like AF...I been spotting everyday since my MC.

3. bluebear831

yes its red like af x

4. JPARR01

JPARR01 2 girls and 1 boy otw!

I would count that as your AF. Some women do say that the flow, etc.. of their AF after a M/C is quite different than before they had the M/C. You could also call your doctor and ask him/her on what their opinion is about it. Best of luck!

5. bluebear831

thank you so much hun,, think i will be calling my doc in the morning:thumbup: