**AF help**

bluebear831

Reaction score
hello girls...3 months ago i had a MC at 12weeks,,,,i was bleeding for about 4weeks on and off,,, but since then nothing..... well 3days ago i had a little blood when i wiped then nothing all day, yesterday the same thing happen, then today woke up had a little blood about the size of a 5p on my pad?? IS THIS AF??? my doctor give me clomid to take on the 3nd day of AF,,, but i dont no what to do take it or not as im not sure if its AF or not???what do you think??? HELP!!!!

I know I went to the FS and I started bleeding red blood so I think AF came. Is it red blood like AF...I been spotting everyday since my MC.

I would count that as your AF. Some women do say that the flow, etc.. of their AF after a M/C is quite different than before they had the M/C. You could also call your doctor and ask him/her on what their opinion is about it. Best of luck!

I would count that as your AF. Some women do say that the flow, etc.. of their AF after a M/C is quite different than before they had the M/C. You could also call your doctor and ask him/her on what their opinion is about it. Best of luck!

thank you so much hun,, think i will be calling my doc in the morning:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->