Af here -yiiippppppeeeeeeeeeee!

vickielm

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Well AF started on Thursday afternoon (9th), and i am being plagued with tummy ache!

Do i count Thursday 9th April as CD1?

When will i Ovulate - average? When should i test?

I want a :bfp: next month!!

Vik

That's great. Yes I always class the day she arrives as CD1. I think they say that if you are using OPK's to start testing CD10 then every day after til you get a line.
Hope this helps and good luck for this month
xx

Thanks chick. I will let you know how i get on.

Vik

Hi ladies. Well AF started on Thursday afternoon (9th), and i am being plagued with tummy ache!

Do i count Thursday 9th April as CD1?

When will i Ovulate - average? When should i test?

I want a :bfp: next month!!

Vik

Doctor told me to count cd1 as the first day of red flowing blood (TMI sorry) not just spotting blood. it's usually only one day in the difference so I count both days as cd1 just to cover all bases! Best of luck.
as for me i'm still waiting for AF to arrive so we can get started!

Absolutely that is CD 1, that's how I counted it and the first month was a bfn, the second month was our BFP. I'm so happy for you, I know you've been through so much. Good luck!

Spooky

My af started thurs too, also had really bad cramps
my name is vick too

Good luck for next month keep us posted
:dust:

Thanks all. I think AF is coming to an end today. It was very heavy at first but now it is slowing down. I expected it to be here for at least 5 days as it has been so heay and painful!

Gl for next month all.

vik
x

Good luck for next month!! The witch got me yesterday, I'm really hoping next month we get our BFP!

That's wonderful news! I know how much you've been through over the past couple months. Hoping for a quick BFP and a sticky bean for you! Keep smiling! :)

Thanks jessa. I am hoping for a sticky one too!! Here's to the fun! GL with getting your BFP too hunni.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->