AF is 8 days late!!!!!! But BFN.. UPDATE:22 days late

agonzalez218

Reaction score
There is NO sign of the witch coming. Nothing... I know when I ovulated. And I'm NEVER this late... I tested two days ago and that was a BFN.. Idk what to think.. Idk what to do..

Update: As of March 18th, 2015, I am officially 22 days late. I finally got a blood test. Now we wait...

Sorry I can't help but I'm in a similar position. I'm also 6 days late, about 19dpo and I had a bfn on 17dpo. I haven't dared to test again. But I did call up my gynae after the bfn and they mentioned to wait another week and if nothing happens to go in for a check. Could be hormonal imbalance....

Exact same spot as you. I'm 21 dpo, at is 7 days late and no sign of her. Three bfns though. Sending baby dust your way!!

I'm the same, bloods confirmed I'm not pregnant and I now have an appt to see the gynaecologist to check everything! Really feeling fed up - month 10 of trying now :(

Sorry I can't help but I'm in a similar position. I'm also 6 days late, about 19dpo and I had a bfn on 17dpo. I haven't dared to test again. But I did call up my gynae after the bfn and they mentioned to wait another week and if nothing happens to go in for a check. Could be hormonal imbalance....

Let me know what happens... Hopefully you get your BFP

I'm the same, bloods confirmed I'm not pregnant and I now have an appt to see the gynaecologist to check everything! Really feeling fed up - month 10 of trying now :(

Trust me, I understand your frustration! I hope you get your BFP soon! :thumbup:

I'm glad I found this thread. AF is 8 days late for me, and still BFN. Doc's won't give me a blood test, they say urine is good enough, and to keep testing.
It's so frustrating!
Any updates for anyone?

I'm glad I found this thread. AF is 8 days late for me, and still BFN. Doc's won't give me a blood test, they say urine is good enough, and to keep testing.
It's so frustrating!
Any updates for anyone?

Doctors told me the same. I'm currently 11 days late!!!! Its ridiculous. Still getting BFN. If I still haven't gotten AF by Tuesday (which would then be 14 days late), I'm demanding a blood test!

Fingers crossed girls! I hope for all of you the :witch: stays away and you get your BFPs!!

Just an update, I am now 12 days late for AF. Still getting BFN..

Hello ladies ! Im 10 days late and still getting bfns also...what a depressing wait to be in !

Hello ladies ! Im 10 days late and still getting bfns also...what a depressing wait to be in !

I completely understand. I went to get bloodwork Tuesday. Supposedly they lost my blood!!!! HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT???? Anyway, I have to go back Monday because I went out of town on Wednesday and I just got back. I am now 19 days late. We aren't out until AF comes!

Keep me updated

I completely understand. I went to get bloodwork Tuesday. Supposedly they lost my blood!!!! HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT???? Anyway, I have to go back Monday because I went out of town on Wednesday and I just got back. I am now 19 days late. We aren't out until AF comes!

Keep me updated

wow !!that is scary !! where the heck did they put it then? lol. And keep me posted !! I am climbing up their with you. My next period is scheduled to start the 27th. Right now I'm just assuming i didn't ovulate or something. I've taken 3 different brand tests and at least 10 of them. It so draining!! this week im going to try my hardest not to think about it and see if that starts my period if i skip another period I'm def going to the drs.

Okay. So I finally got to retest my blood today. I AM NOW 22 DAYS LATE!!!! Unbelievable, I know. I should have my results by tomorrow hopefully, if not Friday the latest. I hope it's my BFP ��

Okay. So I finally got to retest my blood today. I AM NOW 22 DAYS LATE!!!! Unbelievable, I know. I should have my results by tomorrow hopefully, if not Friday the latest. I hope it's my BFP ��

i hope so to !! please keep me updated !! this is day 20 for me ! and still bfn this morning. My husband made me sit down last night and figure it all out i was so stressed my days were all over the place! i didnt realize its been that long. the only difference i noticed was this morning i had clear clumps of cm and a lot of it !!! he also said at his job they were joking around with him about me being pregnant because everything smelt soo good to him at work lol..hope there right!

I was 20 days late last year in June. I believe I might have O'd really late, but I wasn't temping at that time. Stress and other factors can mess things up a lot. I hope this is NOT the case for you and your tests you've been taking are all false negatives and you get AWESOME news from your blood results soon!!!

GL I hope you get a bfp or if your not pregnant af shows up soon! I just ended an 80 day cycle today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->