AF is BACK in BLACK =\

BellaBlu

Lovin' my boys :)
Reaction score
*wrinkles nose*... I know brown is supposed to be "old blood".. but I'm talking.. black! Should I be concerned? :shrug: sorry for TMI. :blush:

I found this..When the products of menstruation aren't completely cleared during a menstrual cycle, this results in blackish brown periods/discharge.This particular color indicates "old blood".It doesn't seem to be due to an infection.Another reason you could have a lot of iron in your blood which would make it rich and dark. Most common cause is that it is old blood.The viscosity or thickness increases because of clots in between the blood.As you are having regular periods,there is nothing to worry.If you have irregularity in periods,only then there is need to consult your doctor.

Thanks Nicole, I've always been irregular. Which makes things a pain in the butt anyways.. MommyMichele, It's not heavy at all, very light. If it was any less I'd call it spotting.. just kinda caught me off guard! Never seen anything like it.

You're welcome!! I also use to me very irregular for year (thats why it took 3 1/2 years to get pg with my second son)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->