• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Af is due tomorrow and all im wanting is chocolate... Is this a bad sign?

babenumber3

Reaction score
I know that sounds so silly... I'm on edge and won't settle until I know af has passed.

I'm 11 dpo. The positives are very clean now. I have no cramps and lots of thick cm. My temp was raised this mkrning. But I'm just craving my monthly chocolate so bad!! Convinced myself that I'll wake up tomorrow and it's going to be over.

I wouldn't worry too much. I ALWAYS crave banana peppers right before period and I still craved them this time but I am very much pregnant. :)

that's good

I ended up eating two small bars ����

I always want nachos before my period and this time around I still wanted them!! (sadly I can't stomach them any more, though). I'm 8 weeks!

Try not to worry if you are getting positives and there's no bleeding/heavy cramping I'm sure it will all be fine. I was totally convinced my period was gunna come the month I got my BFP and now I'm around 12 weeks gone!

Well I'm not wanting any chocolate today... I do want curry though. My plan is to eat and eat and eat for the next two weeks before the sickness reduces me to a mess again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"