AF is here! Cycle #1 of ttc. Who is with me?

lilegg2014

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I have never been so happy and excited to see AF in all my life. I went for the depo injection at the beginning of April but I didn't go back for another as me and my partner wanted to try for a baby. The injection was supposed to of ran out July and I had a slight bleed in August for two days and then what I thought was AF on 2nd October. AF arrived yesterday, it's much heavier and the cramps hurt more than my last bleed on the 2nd October. I didn't use opks previous cycle but thinking about it this month? Could do with some buddies along this nerve racking journey, I really want my rainbow baby!

Hi Lilegg this is #1 cycle TTC #2 for us too. I stopped BC in sept, had AF end of Oct and AF due again now early next weekish I think. Dont think I am preg this month but in fairness life got in the way and we only DTD 3x. Must try harder next month lol x

Hi Blu10,

I am glad someone replied, I need some ttc buddies :) you're not out until AF shows so you could have a surprise. Don't lose hope! What bc were you on? I wish I never had the depo, I had pg symptoms about two weeks ago, was sure I was preg. But no, depo playing tricks! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->