Af is late! 16 dpo wait or test?

maia.r.

Reaction score
I've had a weird pulling sensation in my lower right side. Along with barely noticeable af like cramps. Ive had lower back pain and I don't know if this has anything to do with it I had a wierd moment while working. It felt like my heart was racing lasted about 20 seconds. Then I felt dizzy...

Anyways my af is 3 days late and I'm not sure if I should test. Should I? Or is it too soon?

Seeing as you can test up to 6 days BEFORE a missed period and get a positive result, I'd say you definitely aren't testing too soon. Go ahead and :test:

Yep my af still hasnt arrived :o I've been bloated all evening now and peeing often and been constipated all day. And the little tugging feeling has not subsided. So I will probably test tomorrow night. I'd test in the morning but I work early in the a.m. Or maybe I'm putting it off for fear of a bfn... :b but I guess it must be done :) I'll keep you guys posted!

Spotting?... I went pee this morning and it was light pink when I wiped... could be af. I'll let you all know after work!

Welp... I'm out this month. Af is known for her mind games. Lol :) :p Now I'm irritated >.<

:( Sorry to hear that. Any interest in temping or opks? I like temping so AF's games are slightly easier to ignore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->